Build Your Dream Mini

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motodad43

Reaction score
Just for a bit of fun i thought id start this new thread, it's bit of a new twist on an old game.

THE OBJECT: To build the perfect mini drawing on this sites members experience and or their dreams. The bike you'd love to have but can't for what ever reason.

THE RULES:
YOU CAN NOT DO TWO POSTS IN A ROW

IF YOU COP A BAGGING FOR THE PARTS THAT YOU FITTED YOU MUST EDIT YOUR POST. within reason .....like, i mean no lawnmower engines for example.
debate the part in the forum and then fit the best ....maybe (remember this is ment to be fun :D )

ALL BIKE PARTS MUST BE IN COLOURED TEXT

OK HERE WE GO STARTING WITH THE FRAME

BBR CNC BILLIT ALLOLY PERIMITER CRADLE FRAME

cheers Motodad:cool:

How do you do colour text?

Would go BBR perimeter alloy frame, BBR swingarm, TAKEGAWA DOHC Motor, Elka Rear Shock, Marzocchi Shiver forks, Billet wheels, etc etc Would be about $20k

Last edited:
because bbr dont make perimiter frames for crf70's. (i dont think)

Custom crf style titanium cradle frame with custom oversize swingarm and prolink shock mount.

MegaSquirt fuel injection.......:D

kitaco 124cc ultraSE big bore motor.

this baby comes stock with 20.2HP at the rear wheel, titanium valves, hard plate aluminium cylinder, ultra oil pump kit, ultra clutch kit etc... this doesnt consist of an inner rotor kit and rev's out to 14,500RPM.

although the motor alone is about $4,800 US so expect to pay something like $6,000 here.

lol @ this thread,

bacjk in the days of coloured text,

well my dream mini would be a

bbr crf70 (with linkage just for lols)
klx 143 kit engine
elka rear shock

Dipped in gold, polished with moon dust and running on cranberry juice

Latest posts

Back