Buildin a new mini track:) any tips

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B-Rad

Reaction score
Well im goin to be buildin a new mini track prob next week:) any tips that i should know cause ive never made a track before??

try and get clean dirt,or pick through it as best as possible,nothing worse then having a track full or rocks and tree roots.

Yer ive got prob about 100 tonne of dirt:) its all good clean dirt too:)

Well a bob cat .... and that good clean dirt will be fine ....... build away .

ride the track as your building it to see if the angles are all good , then let it dry up for a few days before you ride it so it doesn't rut as quick .

main thing is a good machine to do it and it will be a peice of piss.

Yer im usin a kanga cause i couldnt get a bobcat but it will just take a bit longer:)
So what once ive tested it and mad it just water it for a few days and let it harden up?? I heard somewere to leave it to set for a few months??

Hhehe yes it would be hard waitin but i will so it lasts longer............... Maybe

when i built bmx trails i used heaps of water and just made them damp and done it every afternoon for a couple days and they were hard in like 5 days, a month or 2 is a bit long?

After a while once it all packs in everything will shrink too , from weather rain etc, on all the tracks ,jumps we have at our farm they get hammered from the friggin sheep they love em so annoying

Latest posts

Back