building a bike instead of buy one built up

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chopper rider 16

Reaction score
hey all out there im considering building a bike just from parts that i can buy off ebay or like companies like mso and all them i was just wondering what your recommendation would be. I'm looking to do jumping and sometimes put a pair of slicks on and jump on a track.

if anyone has a company and could make a price list on items that would be awesome. The motor im looking at is a 140 linfian.

Throttle cable$

Clutch (hydraulic)$

Brake leavers$
-Front brake setup$
-Rear brake setup$

Sprockets$
-Chain$

Fuel tank$
-Cap$

Rims
-Front (red hub)$
-Rear$ (red hub)$

Front forks$

Rear Suspension$

Rear Swing Arm$

Frame (Billet Frame would be could)$

Handle Bars$

Exhaust pipe$
-Muffler (CNC, red)$

Engine (linfian 140)$

Hi-rev cdi$

Wiring Harness$

Plastics(black)$

Carbi(30mm)$

Seat(fiveo white seat)$

Tiers(white camo)$

Oil cooler (red)$

Coil$

Bash Plate(red)

Anything that i missed please reply and tell and put your suggestion for the items i have put down im looking at spending around $1750 to $2000 but the lower i could get would be better:)

if ur gonna tard it get irk and oil sling also means u wont have to buy a wiring harness

It'll probably work out heaps dearer to do it that way mate mate ...others on herehave done it and it was more expensive .

i think it depends if you can find a bargain or not, i think its alot better to build a bike this way using name brand parts/jap parts, because these parts often sell second hand for alot less and will still last a long time. If you look around you can find name brand stuff for a quater of the cost they were new, this way, with a bit of patience, you can build a very good bike much cheaper than it would cost new.

For the money u are wanting to spend just get an Mso coz it would cost u more to build a bike of the same quality.

Latest posts

Back