Building a pitty track!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good effort pit master (if you designed it) but not quite what im looking for! lol

lol wtf the track is like a pro supercross track. its good but i think way to many jumps for a pitty. especially when they are so close together

Most good pitbike tracks are like supercross tracks anyway. Like at black duck and ripley. The jumps are spaced really close together so that its more challenging. You really need to get your take off and landings perfect to have enough speed to clear the next jump and stay in sync. Once out of sync it becomes pretty hard to clear any of them. I like them that way as they never get boring and there is always room for improvement with technique. Compared to a track that say had jumps spaced really far apart in which you would actually have to slow down for them as to not flat land. You are really lucky to have a block of land to build a track on, i would personally kill for something like that.

Cheers, Dave

I know I'm a bit late and the comps probably over but ah well, here's a little something I made for my mate to build considering I live on a massive property:rolleyes: were I made a bmx jump and crashed into the shed:D Don't laugh at my design!

Cheers kyle

Last edited:
good effort on the designing (and pretty colours) but its a little bit small!

iv decided to make my own design as we build it (next weekend) and just do like other people sugested and just ride out a track untill it is good and then grade it out and build the jumps and berms.

thanks for everyones efforts and its given me lots of ideas of what makes a good track and different types of jumps to use and stuff, so thanks!

sorry mittz im to late =[ lol... were ya live bro.. i can help make it if ya need more help :)

MITTZtrack.png

Last edited:
cheers buddy, its not to late as such need as many ideas as i can get!
people can still post their designs if they want!

i might drop you a line when it comes time to build and shape the jumps! were using a front end loader to dump all the dirt there but it will take a fair bit of work to get them all shaped and stuff!

kk bro... my dads friend owns a bobcat if ya need it but mite charge us

Latest posts

Back