Building a pitty track!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that looks realy good! cheers for that, your in the running!

feel free to discuss track designs here aswell, im thinking i might look at everyones designs and incorperate them into one!, then ill post it here and people can sudgest changes ect.

track.jpg

im about to upload my effort, even tho im running this thing! but yeah it is a pretty big area, so use your imagination but dont make it hugely complicated! technical is good though if you get me :D

was mine to technicle lol

and it looks like it would be a small track then one i made but it would be pretty big

ok heres my design, not sure if the link will work because its a different site to what i usualy use but ill try:

trackdesign.JPG

sH@t

now htats a big track lol

that would take you 6 months to build with the gear you have

nah it wouldnt, it would probobly take a day to grade out the track and then a few solid weekends to build the jumps and berms

yeah, i gotta go out there and take some pics!

its a pretty big area, its part of an 80 acre block

nah it wouldnt, it would probobly take a day to grade out the track and then a few solid weekends to build the jumps and berms

Iam only down the freeway if you need a hand;)

lol wtf the track is like a pro supercross track. its good but i think way to many jumps for a pitty. especially when they are so close together

pitmaster if you designed that yourself you need to get into that profesonaly if you arnt already ;)

Latest posts

Back