building bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

younggun

Reaction score
Hey guys

I am building a mini dirt bike from scratch my plans r 125cc just wondering if any one could point me in a direction of a place that sells parts or if anyone has some parts in good condition they r thinking of selling cheers dave

i know this was prob one of your last options but ebay it

your mad man, that site is in the US and selling top dollar stuff only. Mostly for big bikes. I don't think that is what he's after somehow.

Mack said:
your mad man, that site is in the US and selling top dollar stuff only. Mostly for big bikes. I don't think that is what he's after somehow.

lol i havent even been on that site i jst pulled it out of my ass coz no1 else was replying to this guy

Thanks any way mad man but yeah dont really wanna buy from over seas and yes i have tryed ebgay and that new place dont have any parts only bikes cheers any way and if any of u guys have anything u wanna sell just let me know i may b interested cheers

What parts are you looking for at the moment? All or only some. Also what is your budget and the quality of bike your aiming for?

hey mack yeah mate all except plastics scored a bargain off ebay 31 for a full set

yeah mate i looked all around ebay just seeing if any 1 had anything hald decent that they wanted to let go cheers

Latest posts

Back