Building Mini

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punk.in.drublic

Reaction score
hey pretty new to all this but wanna build myself a mini. just wonder wats a good reliable engine that doesnt mind having the guts revved a bit. with in reasonable price aswell. looking at a frame that the guy reckons was a foxico that fits a 125cc anyone kno much about them? or anything else handy to know wen building bikes. not the most mechanical person but have built a car and plenty or pushies. cheers

serous just start with a stock crf 50 with 88 kit they go pritty hard

foxico are crap so the frame's probably crap too.

look in the classifieds section, SAGAONE has a good frame for sale and some kick ass forks for a decent price, it'd be a great way to start.

with engines I think lifan are the way to go for reliability, YX seems to stuff up allot and are just not built as well. but everyone has a different opinion on this, wait for some joker to come on and call me an idiot and say YX are better.
Generally a 125 will be the most reliable then the bigger you like 140, 150, 160 they get less reliable as more stress is put on the components. but still if you take care of the engine and don't abuse it too much it has a much better chance of surviving

Latest posts

Back