Building our up-ramp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geezus18

Reaction score
Hey fellas,
i discovered this little spot on a farm we ride at which had remenants of a few jumps around it all going into a big hole (down ramp). we did a little work to one of the lips (gap was about 20 foot to the down ramp on this one, the others are a bit bigger but need ALOT of work) to make it 'jumpable' but we wanted more air to actually land some tricks (able to do no-footers +no-footer one handers) my mate did a nac nac but only just got his foot back in time but still got cained..i tried a few tiny ones lol! but n e who...we went back a few days later just with a few shovels, one bike, some rope, and a shell off a turtle sand pit. we drilled some holes in the shell and tied it with rope to my mates bike and used it to haul good dirt from one spot to the area where the jump was...so this is basically showing what we accomplished after a coule of hours work!

before: (even after a little work actually!)
you can see the bike+rope+plus shell in the corner lol
IMG_1498.jpg

After:
IMG_1507.jpg

its pretty nice but add a bit taller lip and a bit taller but dont make it a launch make it a kicker to get more height

pointless making it any bigger as you would over clear it..and if you made it steeper the downie isnt that steep so you would come down hard...20foot is still good enough.

yeh couse i wanna try do some mountain bike trail jumps on mine couse aparently reall steep massive air

yeah no worries mate...ill do one beter and get some footage next time we go out their...u kno how it is, just wanna ride not sit around taking photos lol!
Im looking to find a place that mite sell old carpet or the ends of rolls as we want to put it on the run up and the lip as its heaps muddy ATM on we are sliding all over the place! Its a fun jump tho..with my shit gearing im hitting it third with like half throttle and just clearing, with the extra kick in it now u get WAY more air time compared to b4 :p heelclicker here i come lol :p

yeh couse i wanna try do some mountain bike trail jumps on mine couse aparently reall steep massive air

Mate build your own jumps and dont go poaching and ruining other MTB or BMX riders hard work, mini bikes ruin bicycle jumps and youll more than likely get belted with a shovel by someone for ruining there jumps.

nah lol my mates ones they dont use anymore but there really big, if u know the guys that built them and shiz its ok but onli if u fix what u rek., i take responsibility for shiz and i respect othere peoples stuff

yeah its not bad for 2 hours work lol....i think the footage will be entertaining lol..bit of sideways action coming into the lip lol! SKETCHY :p

Latest posts

Back