business idea ..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkrider

Reaction score
sup i have this idea that has evloved around a way to get around towing on your p's

the original idea was to get a trailer then register a buissness name and just stock up on random crap and sell it at tracks u know like levers and chain links ..**** that breaks and ruins some one's day ..
but then i had the idea why not rent out crap minibikes like have 5 of them all like 50's 125's and 140's .. thought that would be awsome but what leagal oblagations would there be ????? i thought it is a awsome idea but if its to much trouble i wont worry..

Get a ute towing issue sold and you won't loose money on stupid business ideas lol

yeah trust you rach to point out the obviouse ... but im getting a small 4x4 and then i can tow

I know in VIC you can tow a single axel trailer on your P's.

Rules have changed heaps since you've been on your ps! Red p platers can do jack all not that anyone follows the rules!! Maybe 20 years ago things were different pops! :p but seriously pitbikes fit in cars... Fuk trailers!!!

You'd need atleast a 5 million dollar(pretty much the minimum these days)Public Liability insurance policy and when you found a company that'd cover you the premiums would be ridiculously huge. I'm just a regular everyday electrician and when i was working for myself i couldn't even set foot on a building site without having a 10 million PL policy. Years ago the changes to public liability rules made many buisnesses like motorcycle ride parks where you can rent bikes dissappear overnight. I say convince one of your mates to buy a ute and bribe them to drive you with the offer of a ride of your bike or just get one of those towbar carriers so you can put your bike on the back

cheers nah im going to jsut register a name and spray it on a trailer so if i ever get pulled over then i have a excusse

just dont dispaly your p-plates when your towning..haha

wow the disturbing genius of your plan astounds me ...hahahaha yeah ur probally right but as we all know on miniriders breaking the law is wrong and is ownly for the selfish devil and as proud miniriders we must go on to protect this nation from the scum that disgraces the mini scene.... but yeah if it dosent work ill just do that

yeah motodevo i was going to say something like that my step dad owns a small buisness and him and me need 5 mil insurance to work on big jobs and that its crazy as

If you are importing the parts into Australia, you are deemed for legal purposes to be the manufacturer of those parts. If someone is injured directly or indirectly through the use of the imported parts you are the one that the solicitors will come after.

Get a good policy of at least $10 million these days and talk to a few different insurance companies and brokers to find a package that will suit your business set-up.

Our first liability insurance quote was $12,875.00, no one was real interested in looking at us due to the possible China bike/parts link, we had been dealing with Elders Insurance for years with our other businesses and they dropped us straight up.

Cheers

Jaimie

Latest posts

Back