Busted By Coppers lately

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mxb_125

Reaction score
Has anyone on this site been court riding there bikes around ont he road lately been pulled ver by copcar/cop bike and how much was the fine..

my mates mate got pulled over the other day riding in a illegal spot with no helmet got a $630 fine that was good i thort it woulda been more

My mate got caught ridn his YZ on the road without a helmet and he had 2 hav an interview wit the cops but he got off with a warning.
He reckons that they can take away your learners permit (if your like 16).
Cops saw me ridn at illegal spot and they jst waved to us so it might depend on the cop.

tassie cops are not that strict but if you get caught more than once im sure you will get a big fine

Last edited:
Yeah trust me kris it ain't worth it, i've been waiting a year & still have a year to go till the man give me back my license :( & the fine tally is very large...

Come to NSW. Ride in the bush here on an mx bike or pit bike and you get several thousand dollar fine and loose your car licence. I guess its the risk we have to take to have fun.

Yeah, i red an article the other day, here in vic if u get caught riding a mini bike with no reg or license they can impound your bike for 6 months and repeat offenders for 12 months, there is a photo of them crushing unclaimed bikes. So if im riding my klx300 and have no reg or license would the laws still apply to that bike or are they just targeting mini's.If on on my pitty I would like to think i would do the runner from the jaks if i seen em, as long as theyr'e not on a trail bike, not worth stopping.

Check out the link

Mini-bike nuisance crushed | Herald Sun

whoa! i just read the article again, id didnt see the bit about not paying a fine in 7 days and they crush your bike, what a joke, theyr'e not even that tough on car hoons,and drink drivers, i definately gotta get some rec reg. I understand that there has to be some kinda of control, kids are getting injured,but parents need to do something aswell, i think its a bit extreme.

Me and my mates got caught last weekend. Luckily we were only unloaing our bikes otherwise three of us woulda had fines for no reg, no lic.
They were on KTM525's so I dare anyone to try and get away from them on a 50/125... hahaha... good luck!
They also handed us info on rec regging a mini bike, so they know it can be done (no trying out smart the bastards).

Another time i got caught, the cops were at my camp spot and i flew past, no helmet, shoes or anything, (just shorts and t-shirt), when i returned they were still there, so i got off my bike and they just told me to pack up and go home, which i did... I've got all the luck. :)

yer you have lots of luck and other people do, but i gurantee you that if i do it, ill get busted 1st time and get fined upto $1000 fi not more.

in tassie if you get busted the cops they just tell you not to do it again and if you get busted by the same cop again and they happen to remember you, you get an official warning and if you get done again they impound your bike for 24 hrs then the fines start to kick in if you keep getting busted

yeah tassie cops are good lol i have been busted once and all he said was we have had complantes and you should find somewhere to ride it :rolleyes:

i got chased the other day ,does that count??? lol nah the cops here give an on the spot fine i nelly got one lol

in the terrace we were comin bak from water board and the 4x4 copper was waiting so we pinned it bak to my mates place for a while lol there were cops n shit goin round the streets for ages and all we could hear were sirens n shit for like 10 mins it was hectic

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
mate it's people like you that give the people that do the right thing a bad name
it sure is not much to brag about if i'm eva stupid enough to do it i'll send you the bill since you got away this time

count your penny's bud

sheeeesh

i got done in vic out the bush by cops on ktm525s, done for no reg and no license, was nearly a grand all up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
mate it's people like you that give the people that do the right thing a bad name
it sure is not much to brag about if i'm eva stupid enough to do it i'll send you the bill since you got away this time

count your penny's bud

sheeeesh

mate we come out of the bush entrance and push em home and i hate the fukers that ride on the streets but when u think about it i aint gona cop a $1000 + fine when i do the right thing and this was the FIRST time i rode this bike on a public road and i only ride the 450 on a road if i have to cross it outher wise i push ok

cool good to see you explain yourself
i take it you learn't your lesson
i know i did but that was like 10 years ago

i reneg my statement about you but hold it to the rest of the brats that got caught

cheers mate and yer i told one of em off cos he was goin up and down my street so yer i am on ure side lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back