Busted By Coppers lately

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha over here in Perth its all good, ive only been caught once and that was on my old XR cruising to a mates and he caughgt me an alley way so no real room to just ride off lol but yeah just a warning, guy was a bit of a tool about it but least he let me off :)
funnily enough a while back when i had my yz80, i was burning up the street to a mates place in full MX specc gear (this was in the middle of suburbia), a security guard pulled out in about 20m infront of me, he just looked at me and kept driving and doing his rounds... pretty lucky that day cause i was on the road to :rolleyes:

can security pull you over cuase this one time me and my brother drove right apast a ecurity guard on his lil 49cc pull start n i was on my brothers lil 49cc pull start and we crossed and as we got to the other side we saw a security car but i diddnt know they could pull you over

I and a mate have petrol scooters also and we were at the traffic lights and what do you see, cops they gave us a look and drove strait pass.

I guess its the matter of who the copper is.

i got a z50j, sometimes me and my mate pass the cops when on the road, sometimes they dont even turn there heads and look, one time we were cruising past Oaks day in flemington and got pulled up, but the cops just laughed when they seen the rego plates. Theyr'e dishing out some heavy fines now, i wouldn't blame anyone for not stopping, especially now in vic they wanna start crushing bikes, i have seen a few dicks on the road though being stupid. I like what the dude earlier said in tassie you get a few warnings

yeah especially anyone see the news some guy died on a pitpro in franga drove into a parked car on his pitpro

yer but did you read what it said in the paper, police where chasing him when he hit the 4wheel drive

yer but did you read what it said in the paper, police where chasing him when he hit the 4wheel drive

Can you scan that article or take a photo of it and post it up? I'd like to read it.

minibikecrash.jpg

My guess he was was doing a late night drunkiness ride, i go on them sometimes lol, not bragging, but i ride my minibike everywhere, no limitations for me, plenty of chase's, best one would have to be the road bike cop trying to 4x4 after me. Got to love it when the renta cops ( security rent a cops ) try and tell you to get off the bike, best call to say to them is "hey rentacop, what are you going to do, call the real police?"

feel bad for the kid and the family, but this is cause becasue of polcie chasing him that sent him into that car. if there was no police i think he would be alive now

Hey Guys,

It is sad but i think dat the cops should just leave us alone if were out in the bush not annoying anyone whats the harm. better to be in the bush than on the road.

Me, ma bro and ma dad went down the back of sumner park (an industrial estate) on a sunday at 5 in the arvo to test out the new mods and within 5 mins the cops were already down there. at least he wasnt a dickhead bout it.

Anyway dats my two cents.

yeh but if there was no police something even worse could of happend like make other cars loose control and kill inocent babys,kids,adults,nans and pops no matter what any body says if there was no police around it would be even worse then it is now

yeh but if there was no police something even worse could of happend like make other cars loose control and kill inocent babys,kids,adults,nans and pops no matter what any body says if there was no police around it would be even worse then it is now

Yer i spose ur right but when ur in the bush there is no inocent babys,kids,adults,nans and pops. (unless they are rippin it up on a moto.

yer but where not harming anyone, all whrere doing is having fun, yer ride in paddocks n shit, whast the big deal if you see people slow down, let them go and then continue riding. i dont see how cops see it as a big thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back