Busted By Coppers lately

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no i mean on the street i agree that if we arnt on legal roads we should be able to tear it up, or they should make us more parks, tracks for us to ride on since these lil bikes are getting more and more poular every day

yer but where not harming anyone, all whrere doing is having fun, yer ride in paddocks n shit, whast the big deal if you see people slow down, let them go and then continue riding. i dont see how cops see it as a big thing

yer. if ur riding on the road then dats understandable but out in the bush away from everyone whats the harm. we r just like everyone else who wants to have fun. we go out to vacant blocks of land and stuff away from the road trying to do the right thing and then the cops come a pin ya with a huge fine. its scruwed up.

yer. if ur riding on the road then dats understandable but out in the bush away from everyone whats the harm. we r just like everyone else who wants to have fun. we go out to vacant blocks of land and stuff away from the road trying to do the right thing and then the cops come a pin ya with a huge fine. its scruwed up.

ppl die from collisions in the bush all the time - especially on single trails, I think if you let it fill up with unlicensed minibike riders it will become very dangerous.

The best idea in my opinion is something like a giant park full of hillclimbs, jumps
etc but it won't stop ppl from riding from A to B.

yer but police are fucked up now with these minibikes, there treating us like adults like we comited a crime. my brother got court on the creeks. and cop said he got a warning, 1 month alter cops called up and said, come cop shop to sign peice of paper, singed it n it was a 5yr bond, next time its $1400 fine.

and appratnley copper said we can go jail for this shit, so when you go in jail people are asking round what did u do, oh i killed someone and then theyd ask soemone else what did you do, i robbed a milk bar, then they wod ask you adn you wod say i rode a minibike on the creeks, nad they wod all laugh at you

at the end of the day, there just doing there job, if someone rings and complains about some person riding a pitty near there house, the coppers have to respond to it or the person who called can submit a complaint and the cop can loose his job etc. But i still rekon most cops are dickheads anyway haha

I have a park across the road from ma mums place and it wasnt long after i got ma new bike that i was riding it up and down the hill and a unmarked detective pulled up and took all ma details and shit and said that i could go 2 juvie and shit. luckly i got off wit a warning. but i got 2 admit ma bike is bloody load for a 4stroke and we live in like a ditch which echos and da cop lives only a few doors down (which i didnt know about at the time). ma parents wernt to impressed but cause ma dad used to ride bikes he didnt really care.

Anyway im going to bed. CYAZ

that sux about that guy dying, theyre gonna get tougher now, like the dude said b4 it coulda been worse, if he ran down a little innocent kid, we would all be up shit creek, i got some kewl tracks behind my house which leads to a trestle bridge then into a gully, its sweet, ive been riding everyday, until last weekend, i think someone complained, the jaks drove my house at crawling pace last week, i happened to have the pitpro out fixin fuel line in the driveway with the garage door open showing my other two bikes also, they almost stopped, then continued driving down to the paddocks then out again really slow. Havent been riding so much now

The thing is that most of us try 2 do the right thing by going away from everyone else where we think that we wont annoy anyone and the few that do the wrong thing give the rest of us a bad name so the "dickhead" cops target all of us.

haha over here in Perth its all good, :rolleyes:

def not all good over here, the cops are some of the worst now days when it come to any kind of bike kill'n the streetz, but even more so now days for the unlic bike & 50's there is just a huge crack down coz we have so many people over here that hate riders....

They seem to be REALLY cracking down in melbourne, even bringing in new laws. Probably because theres about twice as many 50 riders there for some reason (most of them probably all over the streets).

50's are EVERY where now, I see them all over the streets and in the back of utes etc etc.

Last edited:
They seem to be REALLY cracking down in melbourne, even bringing in new laws. Probably because theres about twice as many 50 riders there for some reason (most of them probably all over the streets).

50's are EVERY where now, I see them all over the streets and in the back of utes etc etc.

Yeh 50's wernt really popular btu now the china copies are being bought alot.. more n more everyday

Riding in the bush is extremely dangourous, you dont know if anyone is riding towards you on the blind corners on the fire trails etc, it pisses me off reading most the posts in here

Fact
- Illegal to ride on road, too many dangours
- Someones private property, NOT YOUR LAND, = Illegal ( includes council land )
- Bush, no rego no ride, its already dangoures enough without dickheads hooning around.

And if there wasnt police who knows how fucked up australia would be,

95% of you fags havent even hit pubety, so leave politics and stupid suggestions the fuck out or your just another pascal.

Riding in the bush is extremely dangourous, you dont know if anyone is riding towards you on the blind corners on the fire trails etc, it pisses me off reading most the posts in here

Fact
- Illegal to ride on road, too many dangours
- Someones private property, NOT YOUR LAND, = Illegal ( includes council land )
- Bush, no rego no ride, its already dangoures enough without dickheads hooning around.

And if there wasnt police who knows how fucked up australia would be,

95% of you fags havent even hit pubety, so leave politics and stupid suggestions the fuck out or your just another pascal.

Coming from some hardcore cunt who is always bragging how many times you have been chased by the cops and gotten away and dissing the cops. Your such a wanker.

Coming from some hardcore cunt who is always bragging how many times you have been chased by the cops and gotten away and dissing the cops. Your such a wanker.

Yes mate, But i no what i do is wrong, i reconize that.
I'm simply stating that most of you do the wrong and
blame the police in the end, You my friend, Are a hero.

thats it i've had enough of this fucking topic
you guys even made me swear
your all a bunch of brats
did you eva think that if we did the right thing the right thing would be done by us
or is that way of thinking a bit beyond your little minds

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF THE SAME SHIT OVER AND OVER!!!!!!!!!

it's gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back