Busted By The Cops - Your tales

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey folks,
Have you any of you ever got busted by the cops?
If so tell us your sortive story lol about like what happened
did you get a warning or a fine?

Here my story:
It was about 40 minutes ago, I light up a big doobie with my mate, and we rode around the park for about 30 minutes.. Im riding home and as im going down the street.. I see the cops, i turned my bike off straight away and i saw them coming at me.. I sortive rolled for a bit.. The cop asked my name, age, and date of birth and also where i live.. So they went down to my place and came in.. They started talking to my mum, they got her name and date of birth down and then they said, we will talk to our seargent and see if he should get a warning or a fine.. Then my mum was like oh, alright..

They went and out and surpisingly my mum was really nice about it, she was like well its good that you got caught, now you know the rules ..

Do you think im going to get a warning or a fine?

Last edited by a moderator:
probably a warning..depends how u acted and if the saw you RIDING the bike on the ride.

i havnt been chased by the cops but ive been chased by angry people lol

i got caught, the cops didnt do anything, just ask for my name, address, birthday

they scared us thought, told us that we would have to go to court, loose my license and stuff like that

depends on how old you are an it seriouly depends on what mood the cop is in

ive got caught twice 1st time i was doing some naughty things on the road a cop saw me i ran they chased me i got away they caught my mate 20mins later they rocked up to my door told me to go to the cop shop an gave me a $750 fine
2nd time running in my yz engine behind my house cop came i stopped i was really nice hoping he understand that i wasnt really riding just crusing he said you will get a fine in the mail
end result around $550 fine for unregoed around $400 for unlicenced an $150 for no helmet

Oh yeah, haha i forgot to add i was stoned when i was trying to talk my way out of it and also, as soon as the cops left these two kids frmo my street came down and they are like.. u wanna sell ur bike? LOL

if they do fine u do they let u ride home? i hav never ridden on the road, if mi parents caught me i would get in SOOO much shit! i would just say if u keep quiet i'll give u the bike and u can ride it, dirty cops would i reckon, lol.
do they fine u even more if ur underaged?

i heard u get big fines for ridin in state parks with no rego or license?? i wonna ride in there so how much is the fine, i will remember 2 carry some cash on me. lol

Cut as benox, Ive been chased twice here but the cops are shit riders, you just gotta head for the mudflats and your right, stright accross them out the other side :D

u will get a warning if its ur first timee ive got a warning for the first time n they saw me riding n all on the road at night n mi mates got two warnings lol one for reservoir and mill park haha

I road ride nearly every day and the cops havent got me yet but ive had some mighty close calls!

One time I was on the road and I saw the cops coming from a distance so I gunned off and nothing happened, another time I was riding at night and the cop drove past and didnt even see me... well they didnt stop so I just rode away.

Another time a guy on road bike stoped us and said we're gonna get some one killed so he calls the cops and we just ride off and nothing happens then some guy trys to catch me in his he car and says he calling the cops but I got away that time too.

It really scares the hell out of me though, I have nightmares of cops catching me, its not the fine Im scared of its the penalty of not being able to get your car/bike license till 18.

We dont have a ute or a trailer so my dad says I just have to ride places, usually its only about 10k's so its not too bad.

And pascal, if rangers catch you in a conservation park you get a fine of about $2000 or so the signs say. Also they make you walk your bike home or confiscate it.

Hey ben, First i must say your pretty cool to tell us you do drugs man, seriously i wish i was as cool as you :), And no ben, you will not recieve a fine, if you were to receive a fine it has to be issued there and then. Even rolling on your bike is actually just as bad as riding it,

My close calls were every ride, i would flee through side streets etc, all up i'd say i've been chased by actual cop cars 25-30 times? its great when you get the ones on push bikes, last one kept yelling HALT HALT haha sif i would stop :)

But all my fun ended when a cop phyiscally tried to ram me off my bike, they werent even slowing down for the speed humps, lights and sirons full works, Me and my mate both manage to flee with our bikes, but one month later police rocked up to his house and dicked him with a $1500 fine and took his bike, Lucky for me i didnt get dicked aswel, At the end of the day, its not worth it.

thats what i thought too franky that it has to be issued there an then but i got mine 2weeks later in the mail

and pascal yes yes when you get caught you bribe the cop thats a really good idea
i lie thats soo dumb you will end up getting a $2000 fine instead of $900 for tryin to bribe a cop

yeh and even if pascal asked them to take the bike he would have to pay them more to take it lol

lol he would be like i woudnt wanna be seen riding it

lol, shit $2000 bucks for ridin in a state park!!! crap, i would rather just run from him and take massive risks, jump off big hills and shit, i u get caught can't u get ur car license till 18?? or is that if ya get caught more than 1 time? flarry, 10 ks is a while i would ride to oakleigh but i would have to ride along.. 4 main roads including 2 hwy's. lol.

Latest posts

Back