buy this bike off ebay?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah mate they are pretty sick bikes from what I have heard. I personally like them, but haven't ridden one. The forks that are on them would be pretty good. If you were Going tk upgrade go for something like as01s, something well built.

Yeah mate they are pretty sick bikes from what I have heard. I personally like them, but haven't ridden one.

yup agreed..

although..

"Only ever ridden in the backyard, air filter cleaned after everysecond ride??"

How big is this backyard...lol

would be a good buy mate..

ok thanks heaps :) so this bike here is not a fake or anythin like that? and wont break on me if i do like jumps etc nothin to serouis

Ciniworx;s are well build bikes and Eddie is really supportive of the sport! his in pakenham, so ifyou are close by youshould drop in withthebike if you do buy it and get to know him! I have beenwatching this bike on ebay as it's the second time its been listed and his since made it cheaper. I reckon its well worth the 500 from the photos. I'd buy it.

awwkkk thanks rach do you know the guy? ye i wanna buy it bad but i gota get rid of my bike i got now mso 140cc

Nar I dunno the person selling it. But I ride with ball the ciniworx guys and the owner of ciniworxs and he don't mass produce shit bikes like other companies. His pretty small, with only the one store.

Latest posts

Back