buying a bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewmitchell123

Reaction score
i want to buy a pit bike (if my dad lets me) i am thinking of an mso but i will wait till there new range comes out now. but i am a bit worried about buying a bike without testing it or even seeing it in real life. because i don't want to get it shipped to Victoria and then it doesn't work. has anyone ever bought an mso and when it arrives it doesn't work. i am so worried about that happening because then i am not even going to get to ride it and i will have to pay for it to get shipped back. also another thing is i was wanting to know if they come with warranty and how long for. i am not trying to make mso look bad because from what i read in these forums they are awesome!!!!!! but i am a bit worried about it getting it here and it doesn't work then i have to ship it back. please reply back thanks

i took that risk and my MSO X7R was fine came here to vic no problems and goes great kicked over first kick and is still going really well.

hmm i dont know how long lol forgot sorry man, i never needed to use it.

Yes they do my engine stuffed up so they sent me a replacement 138cc.

Ken and Linda and kool people

Latest posts

Back