buying a new bike help me out

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M2R

Reaction score
hey im getting a new bike is this atomik good right now i have a 125cc mso is it better or the same

also i got done last week:mad: $350 and my bro got $125 on a 50 lol i was in gowanbrae so watch out also there was me and my bro he got caught first then i was like so meters away if i had of **** off would he have chased me or just stay with mr bro

oh here the link for the atomik
NEW ATOMIK NITROUS 140CC PIT DIRT BIKE MOTOR THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 14-Dec-09 20:45:02 AEDST)

are you a hillbilly?
or a bogan from a caravan park?

lets put it simple your grammar sucks, i didnt understand a word of that

going from an MSO to an atomik would be a HUGE downgrade
if you need a cheap bike then the atomik nitrous 140 is ok at only $650.
but if you want a bike that's better than the MSO you should be looking at around the $2000 mark

let me know if you wanna sell the MSO

Last edited:
how much will u give me for it

oh and pitbikid im not a hillbilly or a bogan from a caravan park but you are one smart ass mother ****er and i would love to kick ur teeth down ur throat :)

oh and pitbikid im not a hillbilly or a bogan from a caravan park but you are one smart ass mother ****er and i would love to kick ur teeth down ur throat :)

ease up turbo lol

jee i didnt think it was that offensive??

I can't say how much without seeing pics and knowing the mods etc.... more details sells bikes

all stock:D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• Photo022.jpg
    Photo022.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 27
so why do u want a new bike? that looks ok still, and that's better than anything u could buy for under $1500

I don't think you'll like what I would offer lol, I was hoping for it to be run down and not worth much

well im thinking of getting an 85

y whats ur offer

so is this better than pit pro and any other ebay bike

dvdrip what was ur offer and

how did u get that username?? lol

well once u sign up it asks username he choose DvDrip like i choose shrimpy and u choose M2R and how much would u want for ur MSO

I just wanted to join up and ask a few questions so just thought of something random, looked at utorrent "ah k dvdrip will do..." bad idea...... would have used a better name if I knew I'd be around this long

Latest posts

Back