Buying a new pit bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini_jube

Reaction score
Can i get some feedback,im about to buy my first pit bike, money is not really a problem (up to about $3.5K) i want something that comes with all the fruit that needs nothing else done to it and can handle a heavy bloke +100kg.

The pro125 or the xtreme138 from this site look pretty good.What do you guys think? or know of anything better?

Buzzbikes

mate for 3,500 get a motovert expert or pro heeps better bike for the money will give you heeps of fun for many years and motovert have great parts stock standend

get a pitster pro dunno how much they are around what ur willing to spend.

Yeah i looked at them online couldnt find a price on either, got any idea on what they go for?

Yeah get a motovert or even a pitster pro if you can, even the 06 thumpstar pro's a great if you can find one in good condition.

Mate im looking at something around the same price as you and i looked into it for ages and the one that i think stands out is the Pitser Pro which sits around about the $3600 mark. I looked at the Moto Vert's too and i think that for my liking the Pitster is going to be better. Im just waiting to get my funds together and then ill be down to the shop. From my point of things the shop here in Adelaide that i looked at the Pitsters provides good back up and support and knows about what theyre doing with the bikes and what to do to make them go even better.

guys dont do it!
For that crf is the best bet!!Any1 that knows minis will say the same!!It may not be NEW but it still last longer!!go better! be more reliable! and hav better resale than a china!!

crf's are better than china bikes but are also much smaller than china bike unless you change a few things.

guys dont do it!
For that crf is the best bet!!Any1 that knows minis will say the same!!It may not be NEW but it still last longer!!go better! be more reliable! and hav better resale than a china!!

Yeah you're right, get a crf if it suits you.

Mini Jube, why not build your own for less and get all the killa bits?

Thats what I'm doing.

$3600 will get you a crf50 with a couple of mods. It still wouldn't compare to a motovert or pister in terms of performance. If you want a performance crf50 your looking at 4-5k just in parts. Ill give you a list of mods my mate has done to his crf50.
Bought in 05? second hand 04 crf50
*BBR 88cc $800
*five0 frame $800
*five0 swingarm $500
*Marzochi forks $1800
*i-shock $???
*Five0 foot pegs, five0 cdi, black plastics monster energy sticker kit, five0 tall seat and other little bits and pieces probably just under 1k
*Lifan 140cc replacing the 88.

The only thing left on it stock is the rear brake pedal.

the pitster pro 140cc looks sik but where can you buy them from in aust?? and how much?

the motovert pro costs an extra $1000 for the 140 OUTLAW. putting it up around the $4000 mark.

USED BIKES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

04" CRF 50 has dead set only been ridden a halfa dozen times

sm pro black 10" rear rim

heavy duty stainless spokes

black sano swingarm

sano chain guide

fox "air ride" rear shock

gold rk mxz race chain

black billet gas cap

sano foot pegs

pro taper bars

strengthened frame

sano throttle

alpinestars graphic kit

high volume oil pump

tb 88cc bore kit with race head

dep exhaust

whips skid plate

sano bombshell forks

black 12" front wheel h/d spokes and disc brake

sdg complete high seat

$3000

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE A BIKE 4 SALE

(Japanese & Motoverts only)

AND ILL POST IT UP FOR YOU

[email protected]

OR

0404 132 268

i just want something already built got a fly in fly out job and dont want to spend my spare time working on the bike.

Few stores have got the Pitsterpro where r u from mate? In adelaide you can get the x3r at SA funbike, SA dirtbike but again if you look for something other than standard size pit why not got yourself X4R the lastest model of Pisterpro. With evey bits on it and 140cc you looking for 3400

Dont want anything second hand. I do like the look of the X4R the extra horsepower would be nice. im living in perth and wanted to buy the bike from here but i travel to sydney often and could get it shipped over if i had to.

Latest posts

Back