buying my first bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crim 87

Reaction score
hey guys went riding the other week on my mates pit pro 125 and am totally hooked it was so much fun. will prob be purchasing a pit pro 140 big foot soon cause im a little taller and wouldn't mind a bit more space. are they much faster/slower than the normal pit pro 140's ?? ive been told pit pro is one of the better brands cause they are very reliable and parts are easy to come by. also how much of a jump would there be from 160 in power and speed etc ?? thanks guys

ive been told pit pro is one of the better brands
no, they're in the cheap n nasty category

cause they are very reliable
not at all reliable, some people go better than others, my 140xr is a nightmare it never stops breaking but my little bro's 125rr is very reliable and was put together properly with no stripped bolts,

and parts are easy to come by.
this is true, parts are cheap and easy to find

I sure did, the bolts on the frame and engine mounts aren't even done up all the way because they're stripped and siezed from factory, I get it running great for one day then have to spend a week fixing it over and over. the frame has holes all over it where it holds water and rust drizzles over the bike, that's not even half the problems. then to top it all off my dad when and screwed around with the engine without knowing what he was doing and possibly damaged my cam chain and valves.
I hate the bloody thing but when it's running ok it's loads of fun :D

"are they much faster/slower than the normal pit pro 140's"

theyre the same bike dude just a longer swingarm and bigger wheels i think?

yeh that sounds about right but i think they have a bigger frame too,
the larger rear wheel might effect speed/acceleration ratio but it's nothing significant

"are they much faster/slower than the normal pit pro 140's"

theyre the same bike dude just a longer swingarm and bigger wheels i think?

i was just thinking in weight terms cause its a bigger bike but not sure how much heavier they were

Latest posts

Back