Buying New 08 Crf50, advice wanted!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitboss125

Reaction score
Hey guys,

been a long time since posts as i havent rode in a long time, but i have decided to get back in to it and i want to buy a crf50 and gradually do it up as the bank allows. I still have my Mso 140sx and will be keeping that as my main bike to ride. Anyway i have a fair bit more money then needed to buy one and a few mods but want to know what price i should be looking at paying for an 08?
I rang Noyes honda at ipswich (where i intend on buying the bike from) and they said they are $1990 with $400 cash back from honda so therefore $1590. Is this a good price or should i try my luck with talking money more off it? What did you guys pay for yours and how much is a good deal?

Cheers, Dave

i think a few guys have got 09's for around that price? but still 1600 is a good price i reckon.. talk them down you should get lucky

wats the go with this cash back???,do you get it back right away or do you have to wait ages or do you just pay the 1590 at the dealer???

sorry for off topic but im looking into buying a new crf 08 or 09

With cash back you should really only pay $1400-1500 max. The dealer will talk crap about they make no money because there is such a little profit margin blah blah, play it cool and they will come down when you tell them joe blow will sell you one cheaper.

Worked wonders for me my 08 was $1500 without cash back;)

wats the go with this cash back???,do you get it back right away or do you have to wait ages or do you just pay the 1590 at the dealer???

sorry for off topic but im looking into buying a new crf 08 or 09

Im not sure what the go is with the cashback. either way doesnt bother me, as long as i get it. I will take an 09 if they have them with the deal, doesnt bother me either way... whats the difference anyway? apart from graphics and stuff....

well i got one to beat you all i just payed $1300 for my new 09 crf50 out the door and i still get the tent,sleeping bag,gear bag, enen though i wont use it but yeah just keep on them and they will come down

well i got one to beat you all i just payed $1300 for my new 09 crf50 out the door and i still get the tent,sleeping bag,gear bag, enen though i wont use it but yeah just keep on them and they will come down
Would you be able to tell me where you got that deal from lol? like what shop? just so i can use it as a bit of leverage when i go to get mine...

steve i live near you and can you tell me where to get a 09 for that price i will come and buy one ASAP

i will pm you cause im not suposed to be tellin anyone but i dont want you to get ripped off..... they are offering 08 models at this shop for 1300 no questions asked

yeah i no i wasnt even lookin at buyin one we were at the shop to pick up my mates new cr250f and i just aked them how much first they said $1500 then went to another shop and said i can get it here for $1500 then they said $1400 and so on till i got them down to $1300 now just need to sell my other one so i can start buyin stuff

Got mine today, couldnt seem to talk the guy any lower then 1500 without the pack for an 09. but i took it anyway and love the bike. origonally he was trying to sell it to me for 1769?? something about 1990 retail, less 400 cash back plus dealer delivery charges!! Oh well. ordered some bits for it today, got a uni filter, red barron bmx bar kit, fork springs, shock spring and red barron tall seat :)

alwell atleast you got one they are sick ay im not sure what the go with the price is cause i still got the gift pack thing to good christmas present for my cousin and yeah ive done a couple of things to mine sano bar kit,sano billet throttle,tall seat,fox shock,fast 50s shift lever,uni filter, five-0 foot pegs and im goin to order a fork leg kit and goin to get a rev box to throw some pics up

Latest posts

Back