buying thumpstar or atomik (125cc) from ebay

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx krazed, very helpful.
I have certainly learned a lot in a day!!

Lots of bikes on eBay are krud -
Tdr ax going for $450
They do have an upgraded one ox7 going for about $100 more

There aren't any nitrous atomiks on ebay, only motox which are going for $200 less than atomiks website - about $550.

Nitrous are out of stock on nitrous which are $799+ ship

I'm wondering just how much better nitrous are over their lower motox, because motox can be bought on eBay for under $500.. Is the nit worth the extra $300?

hey oscillate i just bought a 125 atomik on ebay 3 days ago =) it will be shipped to my house next week, just make sure when u get ur bike dont use the factories stock oil buy some aftermarket stuff from supercheap auto etc

No problemo Iscillate ;)

You'll probably find that Atomik will list some more Nitrous' soon... They gave me the whole "out of stock" spiel too, if you wait a week (or two) they'll likely have some up for auction. If you want to blow some coin trying out something I'm interested in you could always go for a Fuse (larger frame but still 12/14 wheels) ;)

It will be well worth waiting! :)

Edit: I just checked ebay... Atomik have a heap of Nitrous' listed! Don't buy off the website man, have a look at past auctions, set yourself a price limit and get sniping :D

Last edited:
thanks krazed, i have noticed they've just listed 1 or 2 nitrous bikes like you said.
i'm trying to compare the difference between the nitrous and the motox, but i'm fairly new to these type of bikes to know exactly what i'm comparing, lol.

I was also looking at the upgraded TDR (ox7) to see if that compares to the atomik's motox as well.
although it was advised on the 'bike for your budget' thread that tdrs are all crap.

Latest posts

Back