Buzz Bikes - Frankston Ride day 30/6/13

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicko451

Reaction score
Where: Frankston MX Track
When: Sunday 30th of June - 10AM-4PMish
What: Free BBQ, Riding Tips, Products on display (10% off all Two Brothers Racing Products)

Come out and say Gday even if you're not riding!

Entry to the track to ride is $30
Safety Gear Must be worn!

Last edited:
Isnt it $15 to ride for pitbikes?, and will be there if i can get an engine for my bike before then

It's 30 if you say your riding the mini track I think. 40 for big bikes

All they ask or what i say is pitbike then they say $15 but i havent been there in a month so not sure if they changed it like yous say they did

Cost $80 last time for me 250 and Lxr, there prices are getting pretty steep, Broadmeadows is 30 for me and 20 for the year at a track up here

Youre getting looked after at $15. were u getting there late in the day??? iv never been charged less than 25 in the past 2 yrs! Last time i rode they charged me 40 but i didnt mention i ride pitties!

About 12-1, I'll try come to this but Frankstons abit far.
Going to have a go at Vic titles next round so I think ill go Broadmeadows or Bacchus marsh some time soon

Youre getting looked after at $15. were u getting there late in the day??? iv never been charged less than 25 in the past 2 yrs! Last time i rode they charged me 40 but i didnt mention i ride pitties!
the other week it was 15 make sure if she asks you your on a 150 pitbike not a 184

Like zwebx said if your a memeber its $15(btw i am a member), are you a member because i get there between 10-12 all the time so maybe if your a member just tell them its a pitbike.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back