C4 moto preview vid

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some air please?!?!?!?!

thats pretty week for a promo
they didn't even get airbourne
not real promising imo

If you want to see the C4 in flight, I got what you need....see pic

Attachments

• Crossed up.jpg
    Crossed up.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Yeah man, If your wondering my bike held up after that jump….well I got another 30 photo’s of it at different angles, I’d post them up but I’m sure ‘coolmodee01’ will say that I suck my own d#*k.

OK one more…

Attachments

• front view crossed up.jpg
    front view crossed up.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 43
i dont really need to say it do I
i mean you put the idea out there
i tell ya what ya need to do
you need to take your dick and slap it across the face of the knobs who made that lame ass video and ask them why they didn't though a few shots of you riding, instead of a couple of kids putting around in second gear

i mean they are selling a higher end china shouldn't they be selling the fact that the bike hit a jump twice let alone 30 times and still holds up isn't that a good thing
have you riden an atomik now thats scary

and dude i'm not sure how this turned into a flame me match you wanna watch it dont go starting pointless wars ha

p.s its good to see you stand up for the bike you ride i would to
also where you from? and where's you trails?

Yeah man, If your wondering my bike held up after that jump….well I got another 30 photo’s of it at different angles, I’d post them up but I’m sure ‘coolmodee01’ will say that I suck my own d#*k.

yeah right-o mate, no one likes a show off... one pic will do. yes the bikes are good, but let people who test ride or people who see them find that out, you only have to look at the qualitly and you would know it can hit a decent jump.

by the way.. can you suck your di*k while doing a jump on your C4. i found with mine i need plenty of air time.

Also the video just says preview of the C4... sneak one.. at least you get to even see it ride.
Most pit bike web sites are hard to get good pictures of the bike they are selling let alone a vid one moving.

I got c4moto from fusion power products, no bullsh*t or trying to say more than what the bike is to make a sale, the bike is kickass, best thing i ever did.

nice bike but not sure if the pricing strategy would hit the market with some good feedback. After all this YX bike already being sale in Gold coast for at least year and half now. Mojo who's brought em in has to do some consigment deals to cash in from those "C4". My point is keep it clean, it is just way to obvious that suddently bunch of Junior memebers come out from nowhere start to "I m so in love with my bike" but just remember that tone it down and reconsider next time when y'all wanta argue with a Moderator

Last edited:
yeah, what do the YX bike from mojo look like.???

just wanted to know what the bike looked like cause i wonder if it has the XY150 motor in it, same as the one that DHZ sells, then i would know if it would fit straight into mine. For when i got money to trick it up more.

Latest posts

Back