C70 Turbo build..for your viewing pleasure

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C70-TURBO

Reaction score
I know this isnt a crf50..but the original motor is the same besides the cylinder...so im posting it here.

Basically Ive had this C70 Passport since I was in high school. I thrashed on it pretty bad. Now im a bit older and doing a full resto, new motor, and IHI RHB31 turbo. I originally bought a Lifan 150 and put it in, little did I know how bad these motors were. First it didnt want to start the CDI was bad out of the box, running 32 degrees of timing, with me just kicking it. Then once they sent me a new CDI the kickstarter shaft broke...I sent the whole heap back for a refund. A Daytona motor is my new plan as I know these are actual quality. I THOUGHT the new daytona 190 was suppose to be out by the summer?? Im still waiting on that. But anyway, it will be a blow-threw system. Im Hoping the daytona engine will have a high enough oil pressure to supply the journal bearings on the turbo. If not I guess Ill be buying an electric oil pump as well. As far as the meth/water injection goes finding a nozzle small enough was a chore. I found a .5gph nozzle out of a humidifier...**in perfect! The exhaust system is complete, might need some modification with the daytona motor. Ill post some pics of the exhaust once i find the pics:/
Here are some pics of the build with the Lifan motor.

Heres of whats on/going on
-Daytona 190cc anima
-IHI RHB31 Turbo
-1lb Nitrous bottle (now polished)-for spraying oil cooler incase of high oil temps
-Homemade meth/water injection
-New wheels/Polished hubs(15hours in polishing them!)
-Intake plentum will be made when motor has arrived

Last edited:
yer mate keep it up looks really sick wonder how it will go with the turbo :)

yer mate keep it up looks really sick wonder how it will go with the turbo :)

My guess.....

1247140047_mushroom-cloud.gif

Last edited:
Thats off the chain! Surely with that size motor and a super charger youd wanna fuel inject it haha. What HP do they say it puts out?

FI would be sweet..there are some outfits that offer FI for minis but the tuning software is the ones used in Cars like megasquirt and are not autotune capable with wideband O2...so ill stay away from that lol.
Daytona hasnt given the cost or HP rating...I would think with a boosted 190cc should be north of 35HP.

Psssh! This is some pristine 1982 honda technology here..well maybe not pristine but im sure id'll do better than any chinese junk lol.
I dont think the turbo will make a whole lot of difference.. with my calculations on a daytona 190 that has 85% efficiency would just bairly keep the turbo within the compressor surge limits...I dont understand why people try to fit 50cc bikes with the same turbo, there is no way it would do anything.

just what I already posted...I currently have no engine until the new daytona comes out, which should be any time now since its release date was for the summer.. The lifan engine was garbage.

Latest posts

Back