Cairns (FNQ)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i live in cairns, new to mini's but have ridden few bikes years ago, my first mini be arrivin in couple weeks just wonderin where everyone rides???
and how many different trails there are

I'll be moving to Cairns in early october. I ride a modded Z50 so i'll be interested in any good trails that arnt to rough lol

Cool

Hey Guys
I live in Cairns and am looking for places to ride ! I know of plenty in the tablelands, or up that way. You can also ride on Wednesday nights at the motot x track for $25 providing you have got the right safety gear. I am looking at approaching all the council's in the area ( if I get enough numbers )
to see if we can have proper race meets.
Cheers DirtDog

dirtdog, me and a mate go riding from time to time, we just go trail riding and make/find our own tracks thru all the hills south cairns towards gordonvale, we have spoken to several cane farmers some will let us ride on there properties to get to other places some will only let u ride certain paths, but we have find some nice hilll climbs a few tricky trails thru the hills

me and a mate just started to ride around cairns would be keen to meet up or hear where these tracks are

Latest posts

Back