call of duty 4

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harry11

Reaction score
i went and bought call of duty 4 the other day, knowing the the new one had been recently released, i just prefer the modern guns and stuff. it is one of the best shooting games ever made and i highly recomend it. my favorite mission is when you are dressed in gilli suits and you snipe the guy, the graphics are amazing

i would like to here other peoples thoughts on this revolutionary game

i haven't got call of duty but i play combat arms its a wicked game and i highly recommend it very good game

Call of duty 4 is the sickest sh!t since sliced bread, i love playing online & trying to kill real people lol

yer playing Cod4 online is the bomb!!! you wont leave ya XBox for months but ive been over it for a few months now.. mite have to get back into it..

haha we should make our own miniriders Crew, do the PS3 & Xbox play on the same online thing?

COD4=INSANE
I agree, lets make a crew lol.
If you have it on PS3 like i do put down your username so that we can all add each other...then kill each other.
U guessed it...mine is:
topguntravis

dont think xbox and psp run on the same servers

zacass plays COD4 on ps3 i hate ps3 and xbox lol
i game on my pc

Rfactor sim raceing
Battlefield 2
crysis warhead

all online i never play the singel player cant see the point when theres real dudes to kill

^^^ exactly so fun killing people and then listening to them get all angry coz you whoop there ass

but im on Xbox my name is Wogtaz ryder :/

55 of course , ive had like 4 accounts on xbox every month i make a new one so i get a hole month free :D but then i stopped being a tightass and baught year subscription and then never played it again :(

dont think xbox and psp run on the same servers

zacass plays COD4 on ps3 i hate ps3 and xbox lol
i game on my pc

Rfactor sim raceing
Battlefield 2
crysis warhead

all online i never play the singel player cant see the point when theres real dudes to kill

I play on pc aswell man as i dont have a ps3 or xbox360.......does any of you guys play combat arms its a wicked game.......i will be gettin COD4 next pay so keep and eye out for me:D

Latest posts

Back