Cam chain crf50, whats best ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
hey,
just curious to see whats peoples opinion on what cam chains are best,
oz50 sell the daytona and kitaco silent chains.

and classichonda sells the DRP brand ones, which do use , use and whats use think be better quality, thanks minimini

Stocks fine. if not i would go Kitaco .... have no experience but kitaco is up there in quality .

I think the DRP ones are just stock replacements , nothing fancy

stock is shitt i reckon stretched heaps with the kit ive got. i bought a DID then stretched even more. the ones on classic honda arnt DRP there fukukawa, im gonna give one of them ago next.

How are you figuring out there stretched?..

Never heard of a problem with then on a 88 limited..

makes losts of noise hitting on the cyinder walls. when i took the stock cam chain and compared it to the new DID chain it was a tad bigger. rateling noise stoped soon as i put newy in.

yeah, might go kitaco, mines stretched alittle/worn, when timing it right just a little off, so yeah. what you think the fukuwara ones be like reilly ?

yeah i dunno what they would be like ay. all i no is that it says there good haha. i asked jamie bout em awhile back, he said there a really strong chain and great for big bores.

Latest posts

Back