Camping spot QLD!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swifty_ano

Reaction score
hey guys,

My family and I are after a new camping spot near Brisbane, Queensland. We are looking for somewhere where we are allowed to ride motorbikes (with good enduro tracks and hill climbs) and also somewhere with a swimming hole(must be swimmable). If you recommend something post your past experiences, price and pictures if available.

thanks everyone.

blackduck valley , but theres no swimming hole ... theres showers , toilets etc..

and probly a bit over 2 and a half hour drive from where you are.

and!! its the most awsomest place to ride bikes

yeah been planning on going there for a while...but my mum and sister don't ride motorbikes so there has to be something fir them to do I guess.

yeah been planning on going there for a while...but my mum and sister don't ride motorbikes so there has to be something fir them to do I guess.

there's plenty for them to do !IE: Make sanga's ,get the beers ,get the jerry cans ready for refueling ,get dinner sorted ,then arfter dark well ,you now no the drill!!

Might i point out that he said this was his mum and sis so i dont think the after dark bit applys somehow.
Cant help asfar as legally ridable campsites go. Can only sugest MX parks and getting your mum and sis a kart or rail so they can have abit of a blat too:p

place called mt barney out past beudesert is fairly good jus dont ride near the houses and its all good with a swimming hole and everything

Latest posts

Back