Can anyone identify my bike? pictures

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbikejim

Reaction score
can anyone tell me what model my bike is and also year?

Attachments

• IMG_1530.JPG
    IMG_1530.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1531.JPG
    IMG_1531.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1532.JPG
    IMG_1532.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
Pitpro 125rr. The model stayed pretty much the same over the years so it could be any year from 2008 onwards by the looks. Good first bike, I used to have one.

carlts is spot on bud, the 125RR pitpro was also my first bike and was a proud moment, heres a pick from 2008 when i first aquired it, you can tell i was a newbie from the way i had the bars forward, but soon learnt that they need to be inline with the fork for good balance.
Mickfotos1099.jpg

This bike is still around but mainly in the frame and foot peg bracket and foot brake form only. My mate owns it now and has upgraded suspension front and rear, runs a 155z and pro taper bars. Heres a quick vid of it and it is resting against my bike of 4 years with some great aftermarket mods
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEADgFrlS1Y

Last edited:
Hey man,

I have a custom crf70 style build now. Running a 178cc v2 GPX and was a steep learning curve ;) I do miss my Pitpro though. Was definitely a fun bike to stunt around on!

VVV My Bike btw
IMG_0313.jpg

Don't go there mate, Carlts and his carby woes are well documented:banghead:, but I'm sure he will tell you all about it.lol

Latest posts

Back