Can anyone identify my bike?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mckenna22

Reaction score
Had the bike for a while, bought it off dads work mate.
He couldn't remember what brand it was and he doesn't have the manual.
Any info would be appreciated
Thanks

bba0bd5d.jpg

is it an older motovert or think was another brand mojo? they the only ones i can think of that used them 3 valve motors?

My thoughts too MM, obviously its a 3 valve but the head resembles a shineray 2V head, interesting ride mate, thanks for the pic

Yeah it's a good motor, goes harder than a stock 125 motor!
Looking at selling the motor soon, and buying a 150 for it.

Another question,
recommendations to modify this bike, including performance and looks.
dont know a heap about pitbikes so open to suggestions.!

Defiantly an older Motovert !! Around 2002 to 2004....

I had an 06 model of this bike with the 124cc jialing motor in it there an awesome little bike...

Upgrade wise.. Replace the rear shock I used a fastace as-22-ar it was perfect. Maybe throw on some new plastics, graphics and a new seat and ride the hell out of it.... If you want to see mine let me know.. I did a fair bit to it by the time I sold it... Not that it needed anything, I'm just hopeless and can't leave anything standard. LOL...

Last edited:
To true !! LoL....

Here's a pic of it not long before I sold it.. It had a bit more bling and an much better exhaust by the time it went....

It was an awesome bike an I only sold it as I purchased an MSO Elite...

comp.jpg

**** that's nice, I'm thinking bout pulling mine fully apart and spraying the frame and then starting with new parts when I'm putting it back together.
where did you do most of your riding?

Cheers man...

You won't regret spending some cash on your bike man... They are a really good bike to start with and with a better rear shock you can't go wrong !! The front conventional forks are really good, I know every one wants up side downs but I'm telling you even a decent set of up side downs can't compete with these forks. I rebuilt mine with new seals and 10wt oil and I have no problem saying that they rode and handled almost as good as my DNM HORNETS on my elite for the type of riding I do...

which is mainly trail and bush riding. But a lot of it is pretty full on !! From smooth flat to extremely rocky very steep hill climbs and decents, river crossings lots of sand lots of loose dirt lots of mud. It's pretty mad riding up here.. Probably a bit full on for mini bikes / thumpstars but hay it makes it all the more fun.. LOL...

I also have close family friends that own a place up here called Clear View. It's 3or4 hundred acres that we can ride on when ever we like. It's just up the road about half a K from me... I don't know if you know of it but there was a historic race day held there at the end of last year no bike newer then 85 i think... and there's a few other races held there each year organized by the guy that owns Ballards and some are by KTM from memory.. It's in Wallerawang which is just passed Lithgow... awesome fun...

Hey mate I agree looks schmick now. I've just picked up basically a brand new motovert with a jialing 90 in it which is basically they same bike different engine and man it pulls hard for a small engine and I'm coming off a yx160 which arn't sluggish. I've got a question thou mate I'm looking at changing the oil in the forks but the bloke I got it from added a bit to each leg and I wanted to know how much (if you remember) is in each leg? So i can put the right amount back in. What rear shock are you running at the moment mate.

I honestly can't remember how much i put in hay, it was a few years back now. But I do remember that I just emptied the forks into a measuring cup and added the same amount back in... But I used motul fork oil in 10wt..

The rear shock I put in was a fastace as-22-ar... Here's a link... There calling it a BS-22-AR Probably just the newer version or i may be remebering wrong... But its defiantly the same shock as in the link...
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/GENUINE-...ies&hash=item4d02cacfa4&_uhb=1#ht_3145wt_1002

Haha so did I mate so had to make up my own at work, I'm a sign writer have been for about 9 years now, comes in handy sometimes hey. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360143615.205151.jpg thanks for the link I'm seriously considering getting that rear shock how's it held up for you mate, it seems to have a tad more travel then the dnm one I have now!

Latest posts

Back