Can I Make My Bike Start In Any Gear??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASR Rider

Reaction score
Hey Guys I Was Wondering If I Could Make My Bike A Start In Any Gear Bike, Like What Would I Need To Do For This To Happen?? Thanks Blokes

-peace

yeap, go on ebay, type in lifan 140cc start in any gear and buy the first one you see :D

my bike starts in any gear but just wondering y would u need it to? y would u need to start in 4th or watever?

but seriously...even if you could why bother? it takes like 2 seconds to get it inot neutral, i guess its good if your doing a hill climb or somthing and you stall but thats bout it lol

wheel the theory is, when your racing and you stall you cant be sitting there trying to find N so by being able to pull the clutch in and kick over and quickly take off again it could stop you from dropping to maybe last position!

it will start in any gear if you lift the back wheel off the ground when you kick start. ha ha ha ha ha

but when you got the n1234 gear pattern it doesnt take the brightest person to find neutral.

yer i just hate trying to find neutral all the time when i stop to discuss what part of berwick we will ride or have a smokeo.. I'm Just Lazy LOL

i cbf and it takes me 2 secs to do it anyways but just shits me when ma mates wid motoverts buzz off first lol

stupidability discovered that trick with the motor im running in my zed lol, works like a charm:D

^^^^ahahaha love your pitbike so far :p priceless.

yeh i start it in gear just pull the clutch in fast lol just gotta be ready when it jumps forward

lol i just pull the clutch in and start my bike muhahahahaha suckers

it still takes time to click click click then kick! or you could just pull in the clutch kick it over then ring take off (usually you only stall it because clutter from the starting gate or similar)

did u know if u put a tech screw only thru ur gear box it gose faster omg lol
it isnt that hard to work out
WERES THIS THREAD GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back