Can Import all parts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

edzy

Reaction score
hey guys
ive come across a few suppliers that sell everything related to pittys
from irks with slingers to plastic and carbys (good oko flatside 26,28,32mm)
and everything in between

would you guys be interested in buying parts?

what would you pay for a irk with slinger?

thanks

dunno but they sell for 69.00 plus 15 post on fagbay

have seem em go for as lil as 30 bucks too
i looked into this very seriously6 months ago and figured for all the stuff round ,ill go to do my trade and ill spend my coin on what i need and let the sellers fight it out em selve's ,i recon ppl have missed the jump if there wanting to get into importing this crap as there's to many well established sellers now and the profit margain would be minimal

just my thought 's anyways

nah , i have to disagree
profit margin will be more than 200% at 70 (buy it now)
also every single part is available.
from copy pro-tapers , rims, kenda tyres , forks (as01,2,3,) DNM forks most fastace rear shocks too , dnm rear shocks. dress up kits, race cams

im only 16
and i have imported from china before

there is alot of money to be made
the key is to always be the cheapest if only buy a dollar u will sell more,.
full bikes are available too , if it got that serious that i concidered a container shipment

for now it will just be by air.,

k cool dude i was looking at a 40 foot container

hey best of luck i hope you make a few bucks on the side plus get some cool bits for ya whip

i was looking more at the retail end and setting up a shop but like i said not worth my effort

tho airmail a few bitz would be ok just as a hobby
hey let us no when you get some bitz in im sure youll have a nice lil market here if you got the right price and arftersales service

yeah
i willl need a fair bit of money behind me to get a full container
can you remember the price it cost for a container(like the shipping costs)?

also where did you find your supplier?

You gotta be kidding "Snitchy's Fifties" would be the sweetest shop ever!! Do it!

All the best to your importing too edzy but your shop name won't be as catchy :p

haha yeah , best job in the world
im thinking "Tricked 50's"

Hey great idea dude. Dont know why nobody done this before.
Good luck you definately going to need it.
You are buying copies(cheap ones at that) remember.
Try alibaba or global sources. Plenty of suppliers there willing to sell one or 1000000 pieces to you.
Look out for asbestos in parts (especially brake pads and exhausts) as Customs will keep em for themselves.

yeah thanks man
yeah i use them sites
not all are copys
just like the irk is kitacho copy
but the fastace and dnm are authentic
yeah i will watch out for that
thanks man

From experience - what you order isn't what you get.

Little china man lookin in warehouse for 100 black plastics, meh 'blk plastick all gone' ooh well send pink australia boy won't know the difference.

From experience - what you order isn't what you get.

Little china man lookin in warehouse for 100 black plastics, meh 'blk plastick all gone' ooh well send pink australia boy won't know the difference.

Sad but true
Someone like BSE(wuyi bosuer) or Panther(turning over $10000000 isnt going to worry too much about a few hundred $$$ order). The cleaner will probably look after it for you. And everything is a copy. Fastace originally from Taiwan.
DNM from Germany.
Do some research before you buy.
You will talk yourself out of it.

haha
nah they have copy and real
real more expensive , but worth it

aggressive:
what would you be interested in buying?

edsy i have some stuff here ill have to look in my arcives
it was just a seller of global ,one of the many

to get my self going i would have to invested 150,000 that would include a 40 foot with half bikes half parts all billet everything

bike's were gunna cost me 1,200 by the time i got them here then i recon they would only have got 2,600 in return ,then u weigh up the call backs the faults out of the box as there is no return on these things once u got em there your problem

i had a mate who imported thumpstar copys about 3 yrs ago he made a paket as he paid 400 each for them to his place then onsold them for 3,000

but that was 3 yrs ago times have changed compation is feirce tho like i said best of luck to you and let me no how you go and yes ill buy your parts if your price is right

yeah..
mate my price will beat every one else
everyone.....
shops,ebay the lot

i will try and be the cheapest on ebay
but there will be a special "mini riders crew" price for all you guys. lol

give me some items you would think about buying and i will give you some prices...

haha
nah they have copy and real
real more expensive , but worth it

aggressive:
what would you be interested in buying?

Maybe some plastics, inner rotor kit or a cdi. If you get all these little things people would buy them as long as they are at a price that is reasonable also Rim locks would be good.

You know that this will be a BUSINESS(means ABN).
Seriously man do you know what you are in for?
How long is the wait for parts to arrive once ordered?
Where are you going to sell from(here?___ MSO and Maylands may not be to pleased with that)

i could probably do irks with slinger and cdi for 50-60 bucks for you guys
all other billit parts i can also do alot cheaper than a store or ebay.
full plastics probably around 20-30
full CNC kick starter (anodised) probably 50ish

and so on

keep the item interest comeing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back