Can someone tell me about this bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big red

Reaction score
I have recently purchased this bike. I am not shore about what model it is (or much else about it for that matter). I would like to hear some reviews and information about this bike.
Thank you

(really bad picture it looks heeps better after a clean)
P1010067.jpg

Hey mate nice bike, Has a lifan engine, Im guessing its the non anygear start one? Has a nice pipe aswell. Rear shock looks crap though and the front forks look pretty weak, good looking bike though!

It is a strait up gearbox and does start in any gear.
Are there any shocks that you would recomend?
Do you have any ideas for me to do about the forks?

fastace rear shock
i think its called
BS-66RC?
thats what i would get good shock that is

Thats great news Lifan start in any gear engines are great! You just need a fast ace rear shock and re oil your front forks and you'l be laughing!

What type of price will I be Looking at for the Fastace rear shock?
Where is the best place to get one?
Thank you

ebay ive seen a few just type in fastace it should be 280mm eye to eye i think you would be looking at around $160 for em

nice bike, yeh fastaces, can''t go wron, they do sell em on ebay but i know mso sell them and nobody has eer had a doubt with them, probably uch more but oh well, check it out, i'll hav a look 4 ya now.

nah, if they r 160 on ebay go here instead!! mso has em 4 like an extra 20 bucks, they are a guarenteed honest seller with all the fastace shocks, the 66 one is only an etra 20 bucks, bi the time u pay 4 the ebay postage it will be much better getting it from mso, plus evryone on this website has been screwed bi ebay!

Back