Can U guys help me on wat bike to Buy? For under $1000

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
8) hey im looking at buying a pocket Dirt bike (pit bike) i have done a little research on ebay. i want at least a 110cc semi auto but would rather a 125cc with a clutch some thing like wat "gazza" has got.

These are some ok ones tell me wat u think
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32074&item=4559731489&rd=1

and
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32074&item=4560102850&rd=1

and
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32074&item=4560940634&rd=1

and
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=32074&item=4560734351&rd=1

and the best of all of them
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47352&item=7168461031&rd=1

hopefully u guys can help me out thanx

Yep the last is about the best on ebay at the moment. but they arnt going for $850 anymore they are going for $1100 to $1295 getting a bit dear for what they are.

$1100-$1300? :eek: wtf are people doing thats to high for the bike its only chinese after all :lol: i seen the same bike sell for $675 we got ours for $760 whats with the big jump in price? also that guy is a P**** to get replacement parts from but yeah good bike for under $850....

Gazza that bike yoy got five of them sold last night for like $800 -$925 on eBay.

People have gone mad. The wholesale price from manufaturers for that bike is $250 -275 US. Thats $366 aud based on 75c exch rate. Plus GST and 5% customs duty is $423.50 about less than$100 per bike freight from China to Aus. $523.50 aud So $650 is a good buy but $925 is rediculous. If it had good warranty like a motovert or thumpster than yes it would be worth a bit extra, but thes guys wont even replace faulty parts the bike arrives with.

the tight ass wont even replace the inner cap i had to open a dispute with ebay over it :shock: when he orders the container of bikes he has to order 10% of spare parts for the bikes so the part i need replacing would cost him like $1 or less and hes kicking a big fuss over this part? :? we need it replaced cant really ride the bike fuel leaks everywhere :cry:
who told u its $100 per bike for shipping? ive been told its $1500 per container = 240pcs by sea
i seen this guys stock and he doesnt hold a few bikes i seen atlease 200 125cc dirt bikes and alot more pocket bikes,mountin bikes,BMX,scooters,T shirts
after a few replys from both of us he asked for pictures i sent him picture havent heard from him in a few days :roll:

when i got my bike it had no gear lever and a faulty rear tube it took alot of emails to get what i want, they eventually agreed to send replacements if i took photos and yeh....i eventually gave up, the chinese tube would probly pop after a few rides anyway

I dont know who gets a container here for $1500 the cheapest i could find was $5000+ for a one off shipment and that was getting four quotes. They may be cheaper from Shanghai, but not that much cheaper. You then have the cost from dock to wharehouse.

Try some plumbing tape to get your cap to seal until you get the part. Add an ammendment to your feedback. And point him in the direction of this forum.

PS. one like yours went for over $1000 tonight. Mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i got quoted $1500 from a few manufacturers as for the mini dirt bike we bought we are very pissed off took the bike out today now it has a total of 3 hour use it has a bent kick start, bent rear shock, leaking on/off tap plus the cap is leaking my girl friend is so dissapointed :( and because we payed cash ebay cannot reinbursed us :evil: i didnt even take the bike over any jumps just basic farm style tracks :x

Hey gazza, you still give the bike the thumbs up? Sounds liek your having a fair few probs with it. I looked good tho.

there are good and bads about the bike it really does hammer along a strait we couldnt give a rats about this bike now... i had it up around 90kph today along a strait its an ok bike if u like to fix things and replace parts we also noticed the gear selector (not gear leaver) was bending down chinese metal is shit! in the post above i said the bike is worth $850 now i say its worth $700 tops
all up we bought the bike for $760
parts needed to fix
kick starter $30?
fuel cap $20?
fuel on/off tap $40? (possably a tank as its threaded)
rear shocky $80?
and we thought ebay was cheap i feel sorry for that other guy who just payed $1000 for the same bike :shock: the seller (Wolfe_Sport) says in hes auctions the bike has warranty this is a load of shit! if anyone buys the bikes from him dont hold your breath on the warranty
ahh forgot our sticker kit fell off from the leaking tap
:shock:

Mat go to your local court and pay $90 to lodge a Claim against the prick.
Print out his ebay add and dont phone him, use email only. As far as eBay thats weak as and is in breach of there policies. They say they will pursue people who act fraudulantly. It is clear he states a 3 month warranty. If he fails to act on that then not only is in breach of NSW law for false advertising, but he is also in breach of eBays own policies.

Pursue the prick till the end.

have had mine for 10 days my 10yr old rides it.
Good points: Good power, good brakes, front forks ok, levers, plastics, tyres etc ok. Now the bad...
Top of fuel tank was broken, after 7 emails & 2 phone calls says he is sending new one. Not here yet :x . Rear shock bent & leaking after 1st ride, now totally stuffed, foot pegs bent after first jump (jump about 300mm high).This with my 10yr old on it! Hate to see what would happen if I sat on it. :lol:
The rear shock is just crap and not up to the job so dont even bother putting the same one on. I have worked on bikes all my life so I am going to redesign the rear end to a xr/thumstar style and use an ishock. Footpegs can be strengthened ok. I am only bothering to do this because I think the bike will be basically ok once the teething problems are sorted out, and is possibly no worse than any of the cheap ones. They will all have problems & you get what you pay for :cry:
Trying to get anything out of this company is nearly impossible & they just keep giving you the runaround. All you can keep doing is emailing & phoning until they get sick of you.

eatslikehomer, did u buy from the same C###'s i did? if they wernt so far away i would have went to there shop to replace my whole bike if not things would have got narsty :x
i found the front brakes to be shit house! first ever trail bike ive rode where the back brakes work better than front :roll: so much for a high quality motor :?: our gear leaver is OK but our gear selector shaft is bent this guy is a real ass hole! they sold 28 of these bikes in there first 7 days and they cant even replace faulty parts? :x we are hopefully buying my girl friend a 150cc from a dealer we know who sells a "quality chinese bike" should be better fingers crossed lol...

Yep same bike, it looks like its a lucky dip as to if you get a half good one. Some people are giving him + feedback so I dont know. I haven't had the number of probs that you have so some must be worse than others. Still waiting for my new tank :x every thing else other than rear shock and footpegs seems to be ok for now. Fixing these now so we'll se what happens.... If it keeps on stuffing up I'll have to buy something better, waste of money thou.

before i won one of there auctions they said i could not go have a look at the bike before bidding i had to be a winning bidder to look wtf? i wonder how we will get replacement parts :shock:

Tough luck with the bike gazza, I thought that the bike looked pretty decent even the ad said it confirmed with european regulations so does this means that Euro regulations are easier than australian regulations?

(been on holidays for a while and with no computers round couldn't get on here :cry: )

heres what ebay had to say
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write eBay Customer Support regarding
item number ********** that you have paid for and received
significantly not as described. My name is Cherie. I realize that this
situation may be frustrating and I can certainly understand your
position. Here's some information that will clarify what you need to do
next, and what we can do to assist.

Please be assured that we will investigate the seller and take
appropriate action upon the completion of our investigation. Such action
may include issuing a warning to the seller, temporarily or indefinitely
suspending the seller's account or, terminating the seller's membership
with eBay. Due to eBay's Privacy Policy, we cannot provide you with
information regarding the details of this investigation or the seller's
account. This policy is for the protection of all eBay members.

I can most certainly understand your concern regarding this situation.
We reviewed our records and found that you chose to close the Item Not
Received dispute that you filed for this transaction. Although you still
have the option to review this dispute, additional comments cannot be
added and you will not be able to file a Standard Purchase Protection
claim. If this transaction has not been resolved, we encourage you to
consider the options outlined below.

Since you were unable to resolve this transaction through the Item Not
Received dispute process, we encourage you to consider the options
outlined in the help page provided below:

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/tp/isgw-buyer-protection-steps.html

Some of the options outlined and described on that page are:

- Communicating directly with your seller.
- Reporting the transaction to your payment issuer.
- Contact the shipping company used to send payment or the item (if
misrepresented)
- Reporting the transaction to law enforcement.

Please keep in mind that eBay acts as a venue for buyers and sellers. As
such, we will investigate any reports received and sanction accounts
that violate our policies, but we do not take action on an eBay member's
behalf, nor do we directly intervene in disputes between eBay users.

I understand that this may not be the resolution you were hoping for,
and can certainly empathize with your position. However I want to assure
you that I have done everything in my power with respect to this case,
while following eBay's guidelines.

Regards,

Cherie F.
eBay Customer Support
i reckon its all bull S***!

Latest posts

Back