Can you take a mini bike on the train :S

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH YEAH before you go make sure you ring the track phone at Whyndham MotoX club to make sure the track is open. .

It should be open, but just incase they close it because of the thunderstorms we have had over the past couple days, they usually close it when it has deep puddles (something to do with insurance)

Yarraville to Laverton should be a easy trip on the train, i wouldnt ride the bike to the track though because i have seen the cops around that area on there KTM`s

hahahah it is abit :) but i was thinkn bout pishin it like 10 mins from laverton station then riding hrough he paddoc that cts through if its not fenced off
________
WEB SHOWS

Last edited:
yeah if your thinking about the same paddock as me thats the RAAF base, i probably wouldnt ride through that one. Some veterans might get a bit upset.

They will probably charge you with breaking and entering a naval base, i think they have the right to "use extreme force" as it says on their sign. Might send out the calvary

have you ridden lavo before? do you go on the proper track or the kids one in the corner? cus when i go there i only see full size and jap 85`s on the track if you can ride the minis on the full size track that would be pretty fun. . scary with all the 450`s and 525`s those old blokes ride but fun.

Latest posts

Back