Cant find neutal?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyunt

Reaction score
Hello I can't seem to find neutral. It's extremely hard and i need to go from first then it seems to jump neutral into second and the same back down to first!

I get it eventually but it is very hard!

Any ideas on how to fix this problem? :eek:

Thanks Daneus

i dont know how to explain it properly but this is what i got:

theres nothing wrong with your bike. alls you have to do is roll it back a tiny bit and youll be able to get it easy. you should be abl to move it a little bit when its it gear.
/.........^.........\
move your bike till its in the middle of where you can move it a little bit and click up half a gear if your in 1st. its get easyer and easyer the more you do it.
it dosent make much sense but who cares.

Last edited:
there always hard to get into neutral, so i used to kick it right done to first then apply real slight pressure upwards on the lever and it goes in fine, now i have a 140cc lifan outlaw and its all up shift so no problems for me now.lol

thanks for that! if any one else has any ideas i would love to here them! :)

Not much you can do. And if it's an older engine you will have more problems. I dont know what it is but Chinese pit bike engines are always a bitch to find neutral. Make sure you have fresh oil in it. I guess thats the advantage of the Lifan n1234 gear boxes:D

Latest posts

Back