Canungra 50s Classic washout!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HRI

Reaction score
Cheers top everyone who came out to race. and those who helped me out..

Unfortunately Kaos struck on the last lap of the 12" pro. Results sheets went flying and then came the hail. All 6 of our quickshades where destroyed, the PA system, the scoring laptop, cameras, phones the lot. The prizes atm are bags of mud..
They recovered pens, a calculator and a trophie from the dam. My water kart is still sitting half way down the dam bank.
A few big trees came down and luckily no one got hit. (except cranks new vito van)
Until i go around to the 3 or so vans that were getting stuff piled into while it was hailing then i dont have a clue who came where. I have all the trophies and at the very least i will be sending them out to the top 3 of each class.
Stay tuned and ill do my best to get the results up.
Matt

man!!! what a pain in the ass , i copped that storm where i am and it was hectic as i wouldnt of gone outside..... and they say it was worse over that area!

good luck with finding everything

RESULTS

STOCK 50

1st : 722 Brett Mcsweeney
2nd : 940 Tyler Wooton
3rd : 232 Mitch Bruce

88 Limited

1st : C19 Callum Gamble
2nd : 31 Mitchell Collins
3rd : TBA

10" OPEN

1st : 43 Christopher Kersten
2nd : 124 KC Shore
3rd : 48 Richie Nowland

MIDSIZE AUTO

1st : 11 Shane Griffths
2nd : 60 Adam King
3rd : 278 Troy Smith

IMPORT

1st : 67 Nathan Howe
2nd : 248 Mitchell Gardner
3rd : 234 Brad Deacon

12" AMATURE

1st : 43 Christopher Kersten
2nd : 234 Brad Deacon
3rd : 56 Daniel Krauth

12" Pro

1st : 21 Shaun Howe
2nd : 67 Nathan Howe
3rd : 156 Daniel Paynter

Last edited:
yea it was a good day though i did leave just before the rain and i was sittin right next to cranks van it was just me and my dad sittin on some chairs. i am hope fully goin to race next time in the 12'' amature and the import. just send us a post of when the next race day is

Crazy sucks that peoples vans got hit etc....any word on the 3rd Place in Limited?

hey, i do heaps of wet laptop & phone repairs, if your not insured i'll sort the laptop out for you (free) if you like. I'm based in Archerfield. recomend taking out the battery & charger and DON"T plug them back in till it's serviced.

How wet did it get because i've done heaps of laptops that have be completely drowned and got them working again with just a water ghosting on lcd as the only reminder. Let me know.

my site is Onsite IT Services - Onsite computer repairs servicing the Southside of Brisbane

yeah i got out at lunchtime too! just before the storm come over! i was just spectating with the old man,i was the one with the foot in a cast and the sad expression (damn cast!) had a great day in all but! good job guys

Latest posts

Back