carb help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurtiz

Reaction score
hey guyz was going to go and buy oko 26mm flatside carb would thgis be any good 4 my bike its just a stock lifan 125cc and also if this carb would work how much piower increase and what jet sizes would i need 4 it 2 run correctly so i can buy them when i get the carb cheerz

hey guyz was going to go and buy oko 26mm flatside carb would thgis be any good 4 my bike its just a stock lifan 125cc and also if this carb would work how much piower increase and what jet sizes would i need 4 it 2 run correctly so i can buy them when i get the carb cheerz

???????? anyone???

some say he's old and fat. Others say he tunes OKO's blindfolded with two hands tied behind his back.
What we do know, is that he's full of shit, and he's called The Thump.... :p

OKO26mm will work fine on a 125, i've had pretty good results trying it on both my FYM110 and the 125 Zonger...
Jetting you'll need a K35 pilot jet, and a K90 or K92 main jet, with the needle set on the second clip from the top...
as for actual hp increase, bit hard to put a figure on it, but my 125z in the miniblitz went from being not being able to keep up with much at all, to keeping up with Sneezy and Scotty87's Pitpro 140's nearly everywhere except for out of corners, so the power increase is considerable...

a lot of people will tell you the OKO26mm is too big for a 125, but i found it to actually be quite good, and offered more of a power increase than the OKO21mm i tried on the same motor...
OKO26 FTW... :D

cheerz

thnx 4 ure help guyz since them ive bought a big bore kit and installed it soo now my bike 140cc so the oko 26mm carb should be perefect now

hey kurtiz
Sounds like your doing to your engine exactly what i want to do with mine (1p54fmi lifan)
Just got my oko 26mm but waiting for the jets i ordered to arrive.
I tried to source a 92 main but couldnt find one anywhere (other than ebay uk where its about 25 bucks just for postage) so a 90 main with a 35 pilot will have to do.
I wanna put a bore kit on mine too, so im wondering where you got yours from and how much ?
oh and what engine do you have ?

a 140 BBK on a 125 will be pointless without also upgrading to a 140 head.... the ports and valves are too small so the oko still might be a bit too big

oh yea akunar sell the BBK for $125us

thanks for the tip dvd.
question though, I have the big valve head with a mild port job on my 125 so if i get a 140cc bbk should i still upgrade to the 140 head???

depends on the head you have...? 140 head is just a BVH so if you've already got the same head then no you don't need another one

Latest posts

Back