carb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dudzinski

Reaction score
im gonna buy a new carb today..b4 i do i thought i would get all ur thoughts for what i should buy..im using the daytona 150 any thoughts??

yep oko flatslide! the only china carby worth having ;) you might get away with a 28mm but 26mm is guaranteed

the engine manual spec says a pe28 carb. so u think a 26 will be good enough the carb that came with the bike was a 24mm carb

26mm Oko will be sweet on it .

If you plan on doing anything to the engine a 28mm will be better down the track.

But its costly and there isnt much you can do to the daytona's unless you got real deep pockets.

26mm will give it better power bottom to mid power then a 28mm.

28mm will rip alot better up top tho.

thanks guys looks like im gonna get the 26 oko dont really want to upgrade the engine in anyway... might when it breaks but ill come across that when it comes to it..I just cant wait to get rid of the crappy mikuni 24mm carb that came with the bike...

will the oko26 mm flatslide bolt straight on to the daytona engine or will i need to get the 26 mm intake manifold that dhz sells

go and measure your manifold, 26mm carby into a 24mm manifold would be stupid but you could just port it

Latest posts

Back