carby problems

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tshaw44

Reaction score
hi i took my carby off it was off for about a week put it back on and shit started it runs fine and everything just the overflow tube its leaking petrol constently like a fair bit does it need to be re jetted or ? any help apreciated :)

take it for a good ride same thing happened to me, if you have tilted the carb the float some times gets stuck
open and close the throttle a couple times real quick or lightly tap the bottom of the carb where the float is..
mine stopped leaking after a 10min ride (must of re positioned the float when riding)

take it for a good ride same thing happened to me, if you have tilted the carb the float some times gets stuck
open and close the throttle a couple times real quick or lightly tap the bottom of the carb where the float is..
mine stopped leaking after a 10min ride (must of re positioned the float when riding)

thanks mate for your help ill take it for a good ride today and see what happens

not sure without the bike in front of me..lol sounds like the float
try switching the fuel off and running till it dies .... then start it with the fuel on again
just an idea...

pull the bowl off ya carb
you will need to reset your float levels
or you could just have a bit of dirt or somthing sticking the needle open

thanks guys ill try both your idea's today and see what happens..

i had a problem with my carbi couldnt figure it out (i think there was something wrong with the float..) so i just got a new one was only $60..

yeah should be just the needle sticking run premo through it after you clean it out. and dont buy fuel from those corner servos there tanks are full of dirt and crap.

Latest posts

Back