Carby Pull Down And Rebuild Tutorial

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASR Rider

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I'm Gunna pull out the engine on me bike and i see heaps of people asking how to clean the carby. I was think of doing a tutorial, how many people want me to cause if its piss all i won't do it, or maybe i will but either way gimme some feed back

ASR

YES!!!! definatly, 1 with lots of pics or a video and everyone will love you for it!!!

i thought so, i will take heaps of pics coz my mrs won't film it see hates the garage and i am not a very good actor unless i am riding.. still more people gimme ur opinions

do it, might not get the most views straight away but will be a good addition to the knowledge base on the website. My brake bleeding one was dead for ages but people watch it when they need and its useful that its there.

yeah, theres always gonna be some newby who says "why isnt my bike working? it was going great the other day when i was riding in a dust storm with no air filter"

then someone can simply direct them to your thread!

lol

ok kool sounds good then it will happen next week some time stay tuned!! lol

sounds good mate, i'd bet a vid would be better but if ya cant, just make a step by step tut with pics for each step.

hey guys the pics have all been take there is 86 all up i will put them into a slide show and show u all real soon!!

86 pics and youve made 86 posts coinsidence?????? lol

i took my air filter off today to clean and re-oil it and found there was some dust around the throat of the carby so i guess i hadnt oiled the filter heavily enough! owell i think im doing it right now

anyways i should probly clean the carby shouldnt i? its still been running fine but i guess it will crap out sooner or later

cheers brado and yeh mittz you should clean it if there was crap all around the mouth

Somebody should put all the tutorials in one thread (without chat) and make it a sticky. Easy to find info for all of us and the Mods can keep it clean.

well done loved that vid went and pulled off carby and cleand and all back together good
cheers

Latest posts

Back