carby trouble

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jase

Reaction score
hi all, newbie here!
ok the problem i have is i pulled down my carbie on my pit pro on the weekend and cleaned it as normal, made sure everything was sweet. now when i start the bike its fine pops a bit on idle but it always had. rides fine at 1/4 to 1/2 throttle then anything after that it sounds like its drowning, tried retuning with the fuel screw but nothing seems to work.
any help would be appreciated.
cheers jase

yeah cleaned the jets cleaned everything!! thrice! i cant figure it out. i've had it off and on about 20 times.

Make sure that your needle is on the correct e-clip.. Just incase you dont no wat that is its the long needle inside the carbie slide.. Have a fiddle with it up and down see wat happens.

nope, didnt do any of that but this e clip thing sounds like it might be the go. so its the needle in the slide and it adjusts up and down? didnt know that!! ill give it a burn,
cheers guys

make sure intake manifold dont leak ?

hey guys,
i finally got it goin sweet!!
so just incase any one elses searches this forum for this problem it turned out to be my wiring!!!
i know this cos i bought a brand new carby and set it up perfect and still did it.
so i re wired the whole bike now it goes off tap!
thanks for everyones help!
cheers jase

Latest posts

Back