CBR250RR build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice got a 600rr myself

Nice, i'm looking at upgrading to a 600rr in a year or so. I love the look of the 05/06 model.

In the meantime I am considering selling my bike to buy an RVF400. I have a soft spot for them and even though they are overpriced, there have been some relatively cheap ones for sale lately.

Mines 04 I believe I have some obsession with going smaller lol I like aprillia RS50 they are hard to find here lol I'm weird

8c5f942bbe5cec495e506d0bb2f6b7f8.jpg

New chain :) it's silver though unfortunately, would have preferred a gold one but don't really want to have to send it back,itll just have to do for now

Bike is registered and insured, looking forward to taking it for a ride this weekend :D

Well looks like i'll need to sell the CBR, managed to pick up an RVF400 in good nick

Last edited:
I really like the rvf400 nice looking bike and one of the most powerful lams bikes. I picked up a hyosung gt250r for $650 that wasn't running. Fixed it up and now riding it while on my learners when I'm full license I'll get something better.

No way man after all the hard work!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a pic up of the new steed.

Yeah it's unfortunate that it has to go but i've got a real soft spot for the RVF so couldn't pass up the opportunity. I will be unrestricted come august so I was going to upgrade anyway but now that I'm getting the RVF I might keep that for a while.

When I pick up the bike i'll be sure to post plenty of pictures and make another thread to document any changes that I make to it.

I plan on doing a bit of work to it but I will be keeping with the old-school theme as it really suits the bike.

Love to see some pics mate. Your threads are awesome.

We all love any form of bikes and it's good to see some roadie builds.

+ reps for you

Latest posts

Back