Central Coast Mini Track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer your gonna be waiting a long time buddy the council on the coast is shit as shit can be they take long enough trying ro build roads so this might get donw in 5 years probly not even then

soz to break the new lol
it wont happen
who is gonna run it
maintain it
sercurity safety liability
the central coast council is a mess... i live here and the road look like they have had an atomic bomb let off on them... there gayy as
but it would be good... but it wont happen

um, yes it will and already has started to be constructed. timo from fat50's has a lease on the land. once he finishes building the sound wall around it, the dirt and dozers will be rockin up.

the central coast council is a mess... i live here and the road look like they have had an atomic bomb let off on them... there gayy as

No joke, try driving down rutleys rode, its a war zone. When i get my wheel alignment done all it takes for it to be out of wack is driving down rutleys rode.

Sounds sic if it happens!!
I live in Asquith and their is a track at Mt Kuringai but i go to a mates property at Calga every week. My dad lives up The Entrance and ill be at his house all the time if this happens.

Latest posts

Back