Chad Reed Crash Awsome

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wasn't the same after that crash. He was the man to beat up until that stage, and was on the gas at every round. Killed his run at the championship. Same as this years supercross, was riding so well until his crash. I hope he can find that speed again and come out blazing at Anaheim 1.

He wasn't the same after that crash. He was the man to beat up until that stage, and was on the gas at every round. Killed his run at the championship. Same as this years supercross, was riding so well until his crash. I hope he can find that speed again and come out blazing at Anaheim 1.

Yeah he finally got his speed back at MXoN, hope he goes well this year.

I wouldn't go that far. lol

Villopto had it all over him every race. The one race he actually manages to come back was the one were he had his crash. Who would have known what would have happened if he hadn't crashed.

As much as I hate to say it I don't think Chad will ever be that fast again. I really hope I eat my words though. Reckon this will be his last year as well. V8's are a calling.

Villopto had it all over him every race. The one race he actually manages to come back was the one were he had his crash. Who would have known what would have happened if he hadn't crashed.

As much as I hate to say it I don't think Chad will ever be that fast again. I really hope I eat my words though. Reckon this will be his last year as well. V8's are a calling.

Not V8's, I think he is leaning more to nascar.

Dude, go back and watch the races if you think Villo was all over him. I have been watching all the inside the outdoors episodes from 2011 cos I have a lot of spare time, and Villo doesn't come on strong till mid season. Along with Dungeys DNF's and then Reed's crash, is when Villo starts to dominate. Just cos he won the championship, doesn't mean he dominated all year. Same with this years supercross, Chad would be better at some tracks more than others, the same as his whole career, and the season was just heading to those tracks where he has done real well in the past, and boom, big crash puts him out. Just hoping that 2013 CRF 450 works well for him, and he can have a crack at winning one more championship.

Latest posts

Back