Chad Reed to TLD Honda ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he was just test riding it said,nothing has been set in deals, i sure he will change his mind again

read that earlier today, haha i hope he has a good season, just cause he's a privateer

I say good on him. He did look sh#t on the Kawi in my opinion (not that they are bad bikes BTW).
Lets see how he goes against the top 5-10 guys in AMA supercross come Jan. Then we will know if it is the real Chad Reed back on track!
Oldhack.

I say good on him. He did look sh#t on the Kawi in my opinion (not that they are bad bikes BTW).
Lets see how he goes against the top 5-10 guys in AMA supercross come Jan. Then we will know if it is the real Chad Reed back on track!
Oldhack.

Pretty sure he looked sh!t on the bike because of the virus he had therefore he couldn't ride to his full ability, im sure the bikes where great.

Pretty sure he looked sh!t on the bike because of the virus he had therefore he couldn't ride to his full ability, im sure the bikes where great.

Yeah look I wasn't bagging the bikes or him. I am one of his big fans, It just didn't gel for him this year. He didn't look that great on it last year at Super X so I dunno if he was sick back then also? Don't matter, I hope he has a good crack at it in January!

Latest posts

Back