Chad's BBR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreadful

Mini Riders Legend
Reaction score
This is Chad Reeds BBR from pax racing :cool:

DSC02126-1.jpg

I think you'll agree they throw a nice bike together:cool:

why are the swinga's so short on BBR frames?

bike looks ok i guess... needs a decent sticker kit :)

Yeah that one's siiick Thump

This one for Johner at MARZOCCHI USA

marzocchi_0006.jpg

And yeah I assume this is where TJ is getting his ride to go the distance this week ....but it'll be a viciously worked klx.

Yeah there's a price tag ..... there always is for the last 10% of performance but that's because it's often the difference between winning and losing/wrecking :cool:

why are the swinga's so short on BBR frames?

bike looks ok i guess... needs a decent sticker kit :)

Swinger is as close to perfect as it gets ....it's because it goes inside the frame like a big bike so ya can't see the last 3 inches or so...yours n mine attach on the outside so look longer but they are not....if it looks short it's because everyone else's must be too long

Last edited:
Does bbr make an actual perimeter for the drz or is it a crf one? these bikes are insane.

dammm....they are nice bikes and i could imagine the price tags but they really look worth the money and they jut look like they are setup so perfectly down to the last nut and bolt!!!

Its a Klx one as the Klx and Drz are identical in frame specs, size and pretty much everything.

ya wrong there thump the klx110 and drz110 are the same but the one i posted was a drz70 and thats pretty much the same as a crf50 so the drz70 has a crf50 perimeter.

:p

ya wrong there thump the klx110 and drz110 are the same but the one i posted was a drz70 and thats pretty much the same as a crf50 so the drz70 has a crf50 perimeter.

:p

Yes my bad I didnt realise you were talking about the 70, I was reffering to the 110s like these

Carmichaels DRZ110
Carmichaels_110.jpg

Gosselaars DRZ110
Gosselars_110.jpg

and I have to add Pastranas DRZ110
Pastranas_110.jpg

Latest posts

Back