chain oil?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tas

Reaction score
hey huys i need to put some more oil on my chain because the one i use now is the same one i put on my mtb and the oil sprays of every where. so i found this one on the supercheap website Castrol Chain Oil - 250g - Supercheap Auto is this what you guys are using? thanks

any chain oil would do imo

i just use chain saw oil lol

im so redneck Lol

The Castrol Chain oil is great for racing purpose as it lubricates very well and littele resistance, however, the lubrication doesn't really last very long and is designed to be applied after every ride session and will flick excess everywhere.
If you are serious about having wel lubricated chain and sprokets and not having the lubricat flick everywhere, try a waxed based lube. It doesn't flick everywhere and dirt, dust and sand doesn't stick to it like oils do.
I personally use Belray chain lube and its lasts a whiole day and my gear is still in top condition.
You can get it from braaap down in Tas.

cheers i reckon ill go the castrol chain oil if i dont like that one ill give the belray ago

I used to use the TAC2 (CRC) stuff on both my chain and filter untill the bike shop stopped selling it, now use the Shell stuff.

Latest posts

Back