chain rollers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miltiadis_s

Reaction score
hi i just realised that my bike didn't come with the chain roller, they must have forgotten to put it on.

Ive been riding for ages without it, does it matter that i dont put one on?

THanks

yes as it will wear the pin and chain out, i would get one if i was you as it will save you alot of hassles in the long run

try using a skateboard wheel i read somewhere that it works

thats sounds like a good idea, i might try that myself. my 250's wheel sits to low and the chain doesnt even touch at all and i cant adjust it cause its welded on.

has it got the arm on it... and is it just missing the rubber roller or is the whole thing missing??
just take the whole thing off ;)

I got a chain roller :)

There are 2 ball bearings, 2 washers and a cylinder thing that goes in the middle.

I don't know where the 2 washers go, behind the bearings or infront of the screws....???

lol.

1 more thing.

the stock rear sprocket is like rounded a bit is that normal or should i replace it with a new one?

stock china one..

when i got the bike i used to do wheelies with the clutch then the chain used to slip and spin around and stuff thats why i think the sprockets are worn

well if there really worn then change em... but the chain slipping could be something in your engine ;)

ive put the chain roller on..

does anybody have any pics that show how far up the roller has to be?

huh, theres usually a pin that comes off the frame so you cant adjust it? maybe pics would help

it shouldnt but i think there there to stop the chain from jumping but i would rather have one

Latest posts

Back