Changing my clutch & front brake levers.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOXraceWES

Reaction score
Ok, so I broke my front brake lever. I bought a new one and better one, it's pretty durable. Okay, so I got the clutch lever with it. I've got one question.

How do I change them? Is it all that easy? Thanks.

if you have fluid brakes(i think all bikes do?) you undo the bracket on the back of the brake assembely and lift it in the air and undo the fluid line by unoing the little nut then do the reverse putting it back on... fot the clutch twist the extender(the little screw thing the cable coes through) all the way till its as close to the assembely as posibley then hold the cable and squeez the lever and pull the cable forward than unclip it sorta from the lever and take the assembely off and yet again do the reverse to replace. hope it helped:)

It's exactly the same brake lever ordered off the manufacturer.

Thank you all for it's help. I'll post up some photos of a job well done. Should get the new levers tomorrow.

It's exactly the same brake lever ordered off the manufacturer.

Thats ok then, I was just under the impression from your earlier comment that you bought different levers.

Ok, so I broke my front brake lever. I bought a new one and better one, it's pretty durable.

If there the same then how come its a better one?

Latest posts

Back