chased!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryan12590

Reaction score
hey guys yesterday me and my mates went out for a cruise to the local track and on the ways there we were riding up a hill and we look up and there coming down from the top of the hill is a police 4wd (wtf) and luckily we were riding past a park so we all ducked in there and we were flying along i was at the back of the pack and suddenly about 10 meters from the other side of the park my shock blew out and i had no suspension and slid out so i got of it and dragged it into the bush as fast as possible i dragged in next to this power box in the bushes but luckily the cops had already gone after my mates by the way my shock is a fast ace 66ar with the standalone resovior anyway when i had alook to see what had happened it seem the shaft had unscrewed itselff and the bike was riding on the spring and when i hit a bump it must have all dropped out but anyway i lost the bottom red plate that the spring sits on so i put it all back together well asbest i could and tried to ride home on no suspension it was a low rider i was lucky i made it home if we seen them cops again i would of had no chance that time. well thought i might just tell you about my terrible arvo

haha thats funny as

Id say thank ur lucky stars....

Even the good stuff breaks eh

yeah sounds like bad luck man, did any of your mates get caught??

yeah thats one of the biggest problems with the fastace shockers, they all seem to unscrew themselves from the main shaft which is why i am looking at the new staggs racing shock, rated as 1200 lbs, should be mad as. thats hell lucky bro that you got away, otherwise, damnnnn woulda been some big shit to be in right there..

Cheers, Tony.

haha nah were used to getting chased now around here it my 3rd time and my firends have been chased heaps more than me and no none of them got caught 10 minutes latter they were back riding the same place they got chased and i was lowridering it home ,as for a new shock i dont know what im going to get i think i might get a yss shock theres a guy up the road that sells em should be able to get one for $110 if i use my fast ace spring

Latest posts

Back